Dustin Gouker: Bio And Media Credits
Dustin Gouker is the Head of Content for PlayUSA and regional Play-branded sites, including PlayColorado. Gouker has been an analyst and writer on the gambling industry since 2015, including sports betting in states like Colorado that have legalized it since the fall of the federal sports betting ban in 2018.
He has provided industry analysis at Legal Sports Report and Online Poker Report. His insight into covering sports betting launches around the country has given him a unique perspective on the regulatory and industry news in Colorado.
Gouker has been a reporter and editor at The Washington Post, Washington Examiner, Kitsap Sun (Wash.) and Bend (Oregon) Bulletin. He received a degree in political communication from George Washington University.
MEDIA MENTIONS ON COLORADO SPORTS BETTING
- Denver Post: Colorado sports wagers top $200M in September, thanks to kick from football season
- Colorado Politics: Colorado sports betting surges in July with the return of professional sports
- Colorado Gazette: Colorado bettors double down on sports wagering in August
- Fort Collins Coloradoan: What to know as legal sports betting opens in Colorado on May 1
- KOAA: Colorado sports betting raking in millions of dollars, retail betting goes live at some casinos
MENTIONS ON SPORTS BETTING IN THE US
- Washington Post: Daily fantasy sports sites say their users aren’t gambling. They’re wrong.
- Axios: Sports betting, two years later
- Yahoo Podcast: DFS after the sports betting ruling
- Reuters: New Jersey sports bets rise in August with online wagers
- Motley Fool: FanDuel and DraftKings Score Big as New Jersey Sports Betting Notches Record August Haul
Commentary On Colorado Gaming
Let’s Talk Numbers: This Time It’s CO & NV ONLINE GAMBLING REVENUE On The Hot Seat – LSR Podcast 67
Colorado Sports Betting – Legal Sports Report 63