NFL Week 16 can’t possibly get any nuttier, can it? The Broncos may need a little more of that chaos to reach the playoffs. Win or lose, fans in Colorado can find Week 16 NFL betting offers for the weekend.
Just be sure to expect the unexpected. After postponements, shocking upsets and a staggering number of positive COVID tests, the upcoming Christmas weekend NFL schedule has quite a bit to live up to.
NFL Week 16 betting offers include DraftKings
Draftkings is offering a $50 bonus for new users. Sign up and make a minimum deposit of $5 and the sportsbook will gift a $50 bonus instantly. The Broncos odds are +1.5 points at midweek for Sunday’s game against the Raiders.
- Users must be 21 or older and be first-time Draftkings Sportsbook customers.
- If the minimum bet of $5 wins, the bettor receives $150 in bonus in addition to the winnings awarded from the original bet. The bonuses are paid in the form of six, $25 bonus. When they arrive, be sure to use them within seven days.
FanDuel has a jolly offer for new customers from … St. Chuck?
FanDuel is offering a Charles Barkley-sized gift with its “Jolly Ol’ Saint Chuck” odds boost special. New users will get 30/1 odds on any four teams to win on Christmas Day (maximum bet of $5). The $5 bet will pay out $150 in cash winnings if the correct winning team is chosen. NFL games to bet on for the St. Chuck offer are:
- The Indianapolis Colts are heading north to the tundra of Green Bay to take on the NFC-leading Packers (11-3) at 2:30 p.m.
- The Arizona Cardinals, tied for the NFC West lead at 10-4, host the red-hot Indianapolis Colts (8-6) in the nightcap at 6:15 p.m.
Caesars leaves NFL Week 16 betting offers under the tree
Caesars Sportsbook is in the giving spirit on Christmas Day as well. New customers in Colorado have a chance to win $100 on a $10 bet. Select any team, and if said choice scores a point, you win.
This offer is also available for any NFL game on Sunday, Dec. 26. Use promo code LEGALHOLIDAY to enjoy the Caesars’ offer.
Get $50 free on signup at BetMGM
New customers at BetMGM have something in their stockings as well. New customers who open an account get $50 free when they signup and get a $1,000-bonus bet. However, if you use the $50 bonus first, you won’t be eligible for the bonus bet. So you have to make a deposit and bet with your money to get the bonus bet, then use the $50 bonus.
Over/under set for Broncos at Raiders
The over/under total for the Raiders vs. Broncos game is set at 41.5 points as of midweek. The Raiders prevailed 34-24 in the season’s first meeting on Oct. 16, so sportsbooks in Colorado are expecting a lower-scoring game in the Las Vegas rematch.
The Raiders have lost five of their last seven games despite knocking off Cleveland 16-14 Monday afternoon. Las Vegas scored more than 20 points just once during that span.
Playoff picture remains murky
With just three weeks remaining in the extended, 17-game regular season, the playoff race is nearing a crescendo.
The Denver Broncos are reeling after a narrow loss to the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 15. The Broncos have dropped three of their last five as their important game against division-rival Las Vegas (7-7) arrives Sunday afternoon
Ten AFC teams have records between 8-6 and 7-7 for one of the three available wild card spots. The Broncos are at the bottom of the tiebreaker logjam because of their 3-6 conference record”
- 8-6 teams (in order of tiebreakers) are: Cincinnati Bengals (AFC North leaders), Indianapolis Colts, LA Chargers, Buffalo Bills and Baltimore Ravens. Buffalo holds onto the seventh and final AFC playoff spot.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers have a 7-6-1 record.
- 7-7 teams (in order of tiebreakers) are: The Raiders, Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Browns and the Broncos.
The Broncos are currently fourth in the AFC West but close out the season with three games against their division rivals. After this week’s Vegas trip, the Broncos are at the Chargers to start the new year. The Kansas City Chiefs come to Denver for the regular-season finale.
It all starts with Thursday Night Football
The San Francisco 49ers (8-6) will open the Week 16 action with a pivotal non-divisional matchup against the Tennessee Titans (9-5) Thursday night in Nashville.