FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code Colorado – $1,000 Bonus
Sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook Colorado and receive a No Sweat Bet for up to $1,000. You do not need a FanDuel Colorado promo code to claim this special offer.
One of the main reasons to try out FanDuel is the wide range of bonuses and promotions that the app always has available. FanDuel has one of the most extensive odds boost structures of any US sportsbook, and there are usually opportunities for most players to find some kind of perk. FanDuel Sportsbook offers app versions for both Android and Apple devices in addition to live betting, a variety of markets, including same-game parlays.
FanDuel Colorado operates in concert with Twin River Holdings, which owns three Black Hawk casinos. FanDuel serves as one of the online sports betting arms of the Golden Gates, Golden Gulch, and Mardi Gras casinos. This page is the premier source for everything FanDuel Sportsbook is doing in Colorado. Make sure to check back frequently for the latest news, information and bonuses that FanDuel Colorado has running.
- FanDuel Colorado Welcome Bonus: $1,000 No Sweat Bet
- Wide variety of markets and betting options available.
- Deposit methods include credit cards, PayNearMe, e-check and PayPal.
- Convenient betting via an iPhone or Android app.
FanDuel Sportsbook Colorado Welcome Bonus: $1,000 No Sweat First bet
As a new customer at FanDuel Sportsbook in Colorado, you can claim a $1,000 welcome bonus. The FanDuel Colorado bonus comes a no sweat first bet. All you need to do is register at the site using our exclusive links, make a first deposit and then place your first bet. FanDuel will refund that opening wager, if it loses, in FanDuel bonus bets, up to the full amount.
FanDuel Sportsbook promo code Colorado 2023
|FanDuel Colorado Promo Code||None – Click to claim FanDuel promo|
|Sign Up Bonus||No Sweat Bet for up to $1,000|
|Terms||∙ Offer valid on first bet only
∙ If bet loses, refund paid in bonus bets
|Last Updated||April 2023|
How to use the FanDuel Colorado promo code
Unlike some online sportsbook operators, FanDuel does not require you to enter a promo code to receive your welcome bonus. Instead, sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook in Colorado here, and you’ll automatically get be eligible for the $1,000 no sweat bet welcome bonus.
Remember, after opening your new account, all you have to do is place a cash bet on whatever you’d like, at whatever odds you’d like. Then, you’ll get a refund, in bonus bets, if your wager does not win.
Other promotions at FanDuel Sportsbook in Colorado
It’s always worthwhile to keep an eye on the “Promotions“ page at FanDuel (and emails, too). There are always offers and incentives going on, which change as various sporting events occur.
Here’s a look at some of the promos at FanDuel Colorado that you’ll be able to enjoy throughout the year:
- Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance: Whatever sport you enjoy betting on, this offer could be right for you. Place a parlay, across one or more games, with five or more selections. If one of the picks loses, you’ll receive your stake back as a bonus bet. This offer applies to all wagers of up to $25 (Any wager of more than $25 will award only the max $25.).
- Keep the Cash: Occasionally, FanDuel will give you a chance to win $1 million in cash. You’ll have to answer yes or no to a series of sporting event-related questions based on an upcoming game. Distribute your money across each one and, at the end of the 20 questions, whatever money remains is yours.
- Close Loss Insurance: If you bet on the moneyline in an NFL game and your team loses by 6 points or less, you’ll receive your stake back as a bonus bet of up to $50.
- College Hoops Bonus: For every point that your chosen team wins by, you can receive $3 in site credits. To qualify, you’ll need to place a moneyline wager of at least $25.
- NBA Third Quarter Insurance: If you place a pregame moneyline wager and your selection is leading at the end of the third quarter but then loses, you’ll receive your stake back as a bonus bet of up to $50.
- Odds Boosts: Look out for odds boosts across a range of sports. You’ll see the original and new odds on selected events, which gives you the chance to take advantage of these higher odds.
The promotions at FanDuel Colorado Sportsbook are seasonal, so more sports will be added into the mix as the calendar changes.
Is FanDuel legal in Colorado?
Yes, FanDuel Sportsbook is completely legal and licensed in Colorado. It has a temporary internet sports betting operator license to do business as a Colorado online sportsbook.
In addition, its partnership with Twin River allows FanDuel to open its doors for anyone inside Colorado’s borders.
To be able to place a sports bet in Colorado, you’ll need to be at least 21 years or older. You’ll also need to be physically present in the state.
FanDuel Sportsbook app Colorado – Up to $1,000 bonus
To place a wager at FanDuel Sportsbook in Colorado, you’ll need the FanDuel sportsbook app on your mobile device.
You can download the app by visiting FanDuel’s website using your iPhone or Android smartphone. FanDuel will recognize the device you are using and take you to the correct download option.
The Android app is downloaded directly from the FanDuel website (Google won’t allow real money betting apps). Though this method is fast and secure, you may need to click warning messages to allow downloads from “unknown sources.”
The FanDuel app itself is easy to use.
In the top-right hand corner, you’ll find your account info, along with the all-important current balance on display. Immediately beneath, you’ll find links to all the significant available leagues, as well as the “Live” link (that takes you to all the in-play events).
Beneath this horizontal menu bar is where you’ll find all the betting action. By default, the most “popular” events of the day are here. You can navigate to the other events using the menu bar.
On each of the leading markets, you’ll find the list of point spreads, moneylines and totals, with the “More Wagers” leading to additional markets. You can also click on the “Live” and “Upcoming” tabs to display those menus.
At the bottom of the app, you’ll find another menu bar. Here, you’ll find the home button, an A-Z option of every sport and additional account options.
Bet types available at FanDuel Colorado sportsbook
If you’re new to sports or want a refresher, there is a detailed betting guide available on the main FanDuel website. It includes a glossary of betting terms and the market types.
Here are some of the most popular types of bets available at FanDuel Colorado:
- Point Spreads: Also known as “the spread,” this is a market that sees the underdog receive added points/runs/goals to level up the contest, with both sides of the market offering the same -110 odds.
- Totals: Similar to point spreads, FanDuel will set a line based on the number of points/runs/goals. You have to bet on whether the total with go over or under that line. The sportsbook will aim to set a number with a 50/50 chance of the “over” or “under.”
- Moneylines: This is a more straightforward wager on which team will win. A heavily favored team will have restrictively short odds, while their opponent will be available at long odds.
- Parlays: This is where you have to make two or more selections. Every selection needs to win for your wager to pay out. The more choices you pick, the greater the odds. Fortunately, the multisport parlay insurance promotion can ease the pain a little if one leg lets you down (if you make five or more selections).
- Futures: These are wagers that are posted well ahead of time. As an example, you could place a futures wager in March on the Denver Broncos to win the Super Bowl.
- Round Robins: These are a series of parlays within your selections. For example, if you make selections A, B and C, you’ll have three two-team parlays (A+B, A+C and B+C) and a three-team parlay (A+B+C). The beauty of these wagers is that if one leg lets you down, you’ll still have a return, while you’ll still be looking at a big win if all three selections win.
- Teasers: These are a type of parlay where the spread is moved in your favor (for both point spread and totals bets). The cost of moving the line in your favor sees you receive lower odds than a standard parlay. This is a good option for multileg wagers fans who want more of a chance of winning, even if the payouts are lower.
- Propositions: Otherwise known as prop bets, these are wagers within a game. For example, you could bet on a football team to score the first touchdown, or to be leading at the end of the first quarter.
- Live: With live betting, you can bet on the game as it’s happening. It’s an excellent option for those who like to see some of the action first or are just tuning in.
Sports betting options at FanDuel Colorado
There is a definite emphasis on the major US leagues at FanDuel Sportsbook. You’ll find the biggest games and the most extensive range of “More Wagers.”
For example, in basketball, you can place player props and enjoy first-half betting, too. All the regular-season games in leagues such as NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL will feature point spreads, moneylines and totals by default. You’ll also find the best action in college football and college basketball.
Live in-play betting features heavily in these sports, as well as a good range of futures markets, including divisional races, conference championships and the end-of-season champions.
Big international sports such as soccer, golf and tennis all feature a vast range of markets. The soccer section offers games from all the largest European leagues and MLS, including the biggest in international tournaments such as the World Cup or the Champions League.
Meanwhile, both golf and tennis bettors will find events from the most prominent tours, as well as extended betting on the major championships. Motorsport fans will enjoy betting on NASCAR and Formula 1, while MMA and boxing sections feature the headline bouts in combat sports.
Other sports available at FanDuel include rugby, darts, cricket and Australian rules football.
Colorado sports teams you can bet on
One of the best parts about sports betting is the ability to bet on your favorite local teams. In Colorado that means getting to bet on all the major professional sports as well as the top college ones, too. FanDuel Sportsbook has you covered with everything you could hope to bet on with the local teams:
- Colorado Avalanche
- Bet on individual Avalanche and NHL games.
- Futures and prop bets for Colorado and the NHL.
- Live betting during NHL games.
- Colorado Rapids
- Bet on individual Rapids and MLS games.
- Futures and prop bets for Colorado and MLS.
- Live betting during MLS games.
- Colorado Rockies
- Bet on individual Rockies and MLB games.
- Futures and prop bets for Colorado and MLB.
- Live betting during MLB games.
- Denver Broncos
- Bet on individual Broncos and NFL games.
- Futures and prop bets for Denver and the NFL.
- Live betting during NFL games.
- Denver Nuggets
- Bet on individual Nuggets and NBA games.
- Futures and prop bets for Denver and the NBA.
- Live betting during NBA games.
- Air Force Falcons
- Bet on Falcons basketball and football games.
- Futures wagering for Air Force and the NCAA.
- Colorado Buffaloes
- Bet on Buffs basketball and football games.
- Futures wagering for CU and the NCAA.
- Colorado State Rams
- Bet on Rams basketball and football games.
- Futures wagering for CSU and the NCAA.
- Denver Pioneers
- Bet on Pioneers basketball games.
- Futures wagering for DU and the NCAA.
- Northern Colorado Bears
- Bet on Bears basketball and football games.
- Futures wagering for UNC and the NCAA.
While Colorado no longer hosts a yearly PGA Tour event, that doesn’t prevent you from wagering on PGA and European Tour events or other mainstream sports like tennis, auto racing, UFC or boxing. And depending on your area of expertise or interest, you also can try your hand at more niche sports like table tennis. Either way, you will be able to do it all at FanDuel Sportsbook.
FanDuel futures bets
Sometimes making bets every day can feel like a chore or just simply something you don’t have time for. In that case the sports betting futures market could be right up your alley. Instead of betting on individual games, you can try your skill at making season-long bets based on how you think the various Colorado teams will fare.
- Colorado Avalanche: Bet on the Avalanche to win the Stanley Cup, Western Conference or Central Division title, as well as team regular season win totals, and MVP and other individual awards.
- Colorado Rockies: Bet on the Rockies to win the World Series, National League or NL West title, as well as regular season win totals and individual awards.
- Denver Broncos: Bet on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl, AFC or AFC West title, as well as regular season win totals. Futures wagering is also available for a plethora of individual awards such as MVP, offensive and defensive rookies of the year and more. Betting on individual yardage and touchdown totals for various players across the NFL is available, too.
- Denver Nuggets: Bet on the Nuggets to win the NBA, Western Conference or Northwest Division title, as well as regular season win totals. Also place futures bets on individual regular season awards such as MVP and rookie of the year.
When it comes to futures betting, don’t feel as if you’re restricted to betting on the home teams. Maybe you’re a Colorado transplant and want to bet on Aaron Rodgers to win the MVP award at +2300. Or you just love the odds on the Seattle Seahawks finishing with the best record in the NFL this season (+2200). Whatever the case might be, FanDuel has you covered.
Futures betting is available for college sports too.
- Colorado Buffaloes men’s basketball: As of right now, the CU men’s basketball team is the only local squad with odds to win this season’s NCAA Tournament or make the Final Four.
Just like with professional sports, though, you can place bets on any number of teams to win their respective conference titles as well as the national championship in both men’s basketball and football. Currently, FanDuel does not have player futures markets for college athletes.
Other futures markets that typically get a lot of action are tennis, golf and auto racing, with bets available for who will win Grand Slam titles as well as regular season championships in sports like NASCAR.
When making futures bets be sure to understand that the line oftentimes will move based on the number of bets made or based on the moves a team makes. So, if you’re not comfortable with a line, check back in from time to time to see if it moves to a number you consider more favorable. That said, the odds you get will not change once you place your bet.
Deposit options at FanDuel in Colorado
Here are the main methods you can use to fund your FanDuel sports betting account:
- Credit or Debit Card: You can make instant deposits using Visa or Mastercard debit or credit cards. While most banks will allow such deposits, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Union Bank and Huntington Bank will decline these transactions with online wagering companies.
- FanDuel Prepaid Card: You can apply for this card via the sportsbook itself and then fund it using an existing card. A FanDuel card is an excellent option for making a deposit but also can be used at any outlet that accepts Discover.
- ACH E-Check: Use your checking account to electronically transfer funds to the sportsbook using the VIP preferred service.
- PayPal: PayPal deposits are an option as long as your account is linked to your bank account.
- PayNearMe: This is a good option if you want to deposit with cash. Choose this option on the deposit page, and you’ll receive a barcode, which you can use to deposit at a 7-Eleven, CVS and Family Dollar.
You can also use more traditional methods such as wire transfers, online bank transfers and even a check.
Withdrawals are typically processed back to the method used for the deposit. In the event of PayNearMe, you can request a bank transfer or head to the cage to pick up your cash.
Twin River Worldwide Holdings recently acquiring three casinos in Colorado; it has signed partnership deals with FanDuel Sportsbook (as well as DraftKings). These casinos are Golden Gulch, Golden Gate and Mardi Gras.
FanDuel Colorado cash at counter banking options
While FanDuel does not have any retail sportsbooks in Colorado, it does have four locations where you can make in-person deposits and withdrawals. Here are those locations:
Celtic on Market & OTB
- Address: 1400 Market St., Denver, CO 80202
- Phone: 303-484-1066
- Hours: Daily 11:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Havana Park OTB
- Address: 10750 E. Iliff Ave., Aurora, CO 80014
- Phone: 303-696-7315
- Hours: Daily 11:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Odds On OTB
- Address: 5390 Sheridan Blvd., Arvada, CO 80002
- Phone: 303-690-2400
- Hours: Daily 11:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Elevated Stakes OTB at Union Station
- Address: 2419 N. Union Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- Phone: 719-465-2496
- Hours: Daily, 11:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Note: In order to process a withdrawal at any of these locations you must first begin the process online. You will receive an email notification when your FanDuel Sportsbook Colorado withdrawal is ready to be picked up. You will then have 14 days in which to collect your funds.
Customer service options and responsible gaming
Clicking the “Help” option will bring up several options. Eight of them include a clickable subject area, e.g., “Deposits and Withdrawals” and “Account Help.” Though the first is where you can get in touch with the team directly. Here’s how:
- Live Chat: Click this option to bring up a window to chat with a team rep directly.
- Email: Send an email to the team at [email protected]
- Mail: The “snail mail” option for the letter writers out there.
The help desk is available 24/7.
In the “Responsible Gaming” section of FanDuel, you’ll find several ways to play responsibly. There are links to organizations that can help with anyone who feels that they have stopped gambling responsibly.
If you or if you know someone who you think could have a problem with gambling, there are practical ways to set limits on the site. You can limit the number of deposits, the amount wagered and the time spent on the site. These limits can be set daily, weekly or monthly basis, ensuring the best protections are in place.
In extreme cases, you or your loved one can also self-exclude, take a time out or close the account.
Where is the FanDuel retail sportsbook?
FanDuel Sportsbook is partnered with Golden Gates Casino in Black Hawk. As of right now, FanDuel does not have a retail sportsbook in the state, but when there is, assuming it will be at Golden Gates Casino, here are the details:
- Address: 261 Main St.
- Location: Black Hawk, CO 80422
- Phone: 303-582-1650
- Website: www.goldenmardigras.com
- Casino hours: Open 24 hours
Is FanDuel the best sportsbook in Colorado?
It’s hard to give a definitive answer on which sportsbook is the best, but FanDuel is high on the list. Not only is its website and app easy to navigate and use, but it also offers many great promotions.
FanDuel delivers some of the best odds boosts in the industry as well. And with limits of up to $50 on the majority of the boosts, you can really cash in when FanDuel Colorado posts and odds boost that you like.
Based on FanDuel’s success in the daily fantasy sports market, there’s no reason to believe it won’t be a major player in the Colorado sports betting scene for years to come.
Wrapping up: FanDuel Sportsbook Colorado
With millions of players across the country enjoying daily fantasy sports (DFS) at FanDuel, the transition to full sports betting is a natural expansion. With partners already lined up in Colorado, a retail book and apps are available.
FanDuel offers a great way to minimize your risk while you check out the app. You’ll get a refund (in bet credits) on your first bet, up to Click to claim promo.
Check out the depth of betting markets and the latest promotions for yourself at FanDuel Sportsbook.
FanDuel Sportsbook Colorado FAQ
To claim the top FanDuel welcome bonus in Colorado, simply open a new account using our links, and you’ll get the $1,000 No Sweat Bet Welcome Bonus. This means if your first bet loses, you’ll receive a bonus bets refund up to the $1,000 limit. Scroll up for full FanDuel Colorado terms and conditions.
Yes, you can bet on the Broncos and all other NFL teams at FanDuel Colorado. In addition to individual game bets, you could also place a variety of futures, including on the winner of the next Super Bowl.
Flutter Entertainment, a global gambling and sports betting company, owns FanDuel.
Most withdrawal methods at FanDuel are pretty fast. Once the sportsbook has approved your request, PayPal payments normally arrive within the hour. Withdrawals by prepaid card are also nearly immediate following approval. If you withdraw using online banking, funds can take between three and five days to reach you.
Yes, FanDuel puts significant effort into making sure its online sportsbook is safe. You can set deposit, wagering and time limits on your play, and you can close your account at any time. FanDuel encrypts your payment details and personal information.
You must be within state lines to place bets at FanDuel Sportsbook Colorado. Both the website and app will confirm your location every time you sign in to the sportsbook. However, you can use the FanDuel app outside of the state if you’re in one of these states with a licensed FanDuel online sportsbook: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY.