Bet365 Colorado Sportsbook – $200 Free Bet Bonus
Bet365 is one of the biggest global betting brands. As part of the newly legal online betting market in Colorado you’ll find high-quality betting apps – along with a huge coverage of major and collegiate leagues. Sign up today to Bet365 Colorado and get $200 in bonus credits after you wager just $1.
This brand also brings some innovations to the Centennial state. These include early payout bets, live (in-play) betting and a big focus on boosting your parlay wins. You’ll also enjoy those $200 in bet credits when you deposit and make your first bet.
You’ll find everything you need to get off to the best possible start with Bet365 Colorado below. This includes details of the bonuses and excellent promotions, along with how to download and navigate the Bet365 apps.
Bet365 Sportsbook Bonus – $200 in Bet Credits
The welcome bonus at Bet365 has a different name to those at other CO sportsbooks – though this is a generous deposit bonus.
Bet365 will give yo $200 in ‘Bet Credits’ once you get started at the site, make your first deposit, and bet at least a buck. No Bet365 Colorado promo code is required, this offer will be automatically applied to your account.
The smallest deposit is $10, and again the credits will hit your account after your first wager of a dollar or more.
You’ll have 30 days to use the free credits. When placing your free credits bets at least one selection has to be at odds of -500 or more (any singles need to be at those odds or higher).
Bet365 bonus code for Colorado – October 2022
|Online Sportsbook||Bet365 Sportsbook Colorado|
|Bet365 Bonus Code||None - Use Links|
|Welcome Bonus||Bet $1, Get $200 in Bet Credits|
|Last Updated||October 2022|
Bet365 Colorado app
The Bet365 site in Colorado follows the familiar three-column set up employed by many sportsbooks. In the left-hand panel, you’ll find the immediate links to sports. The right-hand column features the bet slip (and is also populated by links and odds relating to some of the more popular upcoming events). The larger middle column is where the markets appear, with the spread, totals and moneyline odds appearing by default, with the extended markets appearing when clicking on the number to the right (this number represents the number of extra markets).
At Bet365 you have four different ways in displaying the odds – American, fractional, decimal and a combination of fractional/decimal based on individual markets. This ensures you can set up the site in the way you are most comfortable with.
One of the big advantages you’ll find at Bet365 is the addition of live streaming of events. As long as your account is funded, or you’ve placed a wager in the last 24 hours, you’ll be able to watch sport live on the site. While you may not see live streaming on the major leagues at Bet365, there is a regular diet of action to get involved in.
The Bet365 Sportsbook is available on a mobile app, designed for both iPhone and Android devices. To download the Bet365 iPhone app simply head to Bet365 and follow the links. You can download the Bet365 Android app directly from the site itself (currently, the Google Play Store doesn’t allow downloads from gambling sites).
Is sports betting legal at Bet365 in Colorado?
Yes, recent law changes have seen sports betting become fully legal in Colorado. The recent referendum now means that sportsbooks can feature in both casinos and online. To place a bet, you have to be at least 21 years of age and physically present in Colorado (step outside of the state, and geolocation software will be aware and restrict any betting opportunities).
Bet365 partnered with Century Casinos for licensing purposes and went live in the state in September, 2022.
Bet types featured at Bet365 in Colorado
You’ll find a full range of the following betting options available at Bet365 in Colorado:
- Straight Bets – These are single bets which moneyline (straight bets on the winners of the game), point spread (where the underdog has added points added to their total) and totals betting (where you are betting under or over a specified total of points).
- Parlays – Parlays are wagers where you make more than one selection and each of the selections has to win to make your bet successful. The more selections you choose, the higher your odds will be, while the ‘parlay boost’ in the promotions will see even more cash head your way.
- Round Robin – These are a series of parlays working in combination. For example, you could choose 4 selections, and within that choose one 4-team parlay and four 3-team parlays. If just 3 of your 4 selections win, then one of the parlays is still successful, while you’ll still win big if all 4 selections win.
- Futures – A futures bet is a long-term market, usually based on a seasonal winner. Think the Broncos will win the Super Bowl during the pre-season? Put your money on it.
- Live Betting – Place a bet as the action is in-play. This is a great option when watching on TV or even if you’re at the game. Odds and lines can move quickly, so keep your eye on the action.
- Prop Bets – These are wagers within a game, as opposed to bets based on the final result. For example, at Bet365 you’ll find player props based on individual performances. If you Nikola Jokic of the Denver Nuggets will score over or under a given total, you can wager on it. Other props include half, quarter or period betting.
- Teasers – These are a particular form of parlay, where the line is moved in your favor. This can make the bet that much more likely to win, although the odds aren’t as generous as a standard parlay. A good option if you like the parlay format while also enjoying more regular wins.
Sports coverage at Bet365 Colorado
If you’re one of those sports fans who enjoy a range of sports from across the planet, Bet365 might be a good choice in Colorado. Here’s a rundown of the coverage you can expect:
Major US/Canadian sports
As you can see from the promotions listed above, there is a real focus on the big leagues at Bet365. Every regular season game in the NFL, the NBA, in MLB and the NHL features with a wide array of markets (much more than just the usual point spread, moneyline and totals), with a similar approach to the biggest college hoops and football match ups.
These games offer extensive in-play markets in addition, while futures wagers can be placed on all divisional races, conference championships and the season ending deciders such as the World Series and the Stanley Cup. Look out for extensive prop betting, especially around the Super Bowl and March Madness.
Major international sports
The sport with the most markets is soccer, due to the many global competitions, including the big European leagues, Major League Soccer and international competitions such as the World Cup and the Champions League.
Tennis is another hugely popular sport, with games going on globally around the clock – tennis is the sport of choice for many live betters. Look out for tennis betting opportunities for the ATP, WTA, the Grand Slams and more.
Golf has a similar level of coverage with tours such as the PGA, the LPGA and the European Tour covered alongside the Major Championships.
In the Motor Sport section, you’ll find betting markets on NASCAR and Formula One race, while the boxing and MMA sections feature odds on all of the major upcoming match ups.
In addition to the sports listed above, Bet365 is a good home for those of you who like extended sports coverage. Other sports featured include cycling, rugby league, rugby union, darts and Australian Rules Football. If there’s a big event on in a sport somewhere around the world, it’s a sure bet that this site will cover it.
Deposit options available at Bet365 Colorado
A big advantage of using a legal sportsbook is that you can use trusted banking methods for your deposits and withdrawals. The following list shows the main deposit methods at Bet365:
- Debit Card – Bet365 gives you the option of making an instant deposit using Visa, MasterCard or Maestro debit cards. Simply enter the long number across the front of the card, the expiry date and the CVV number, along with the amount you want to deposit, and the funds will be available immediately. The site gives you the option of storing the card details (securely), making further deposits faster.
- Credit Cards – These deposits work in exactly the same way as debit cards and are available for both Visa and MasterCard.
- PayPal – This popular global payment company offers a good e-wallet deposit method. Load funds onto your PayPal account and then transfer direct to the sportsbook.
- PayNearMe – This is a good option for customers who like to deposit using cash. Click this option on the Bet365 site and you’ll be given the details you need to make a cash deposit at a convenience store such as 7-Eleven.
- Skrill – Another e-wallet solution, ideal for keeping your banking and gambling accounts apart.
- PaySafeCard – This is a convenient and fast deposit method, where you’ll fund your account using prepaid vouchers.
- Bet365 MasterCard – In other countries, Bet365 have their own branded MasterCard. It is not yet known whether this will be available in Colorado. Other CO sportsbooks use branded ‘Discover’ prepaid cards instead.
Customer service options at Bet365 in Colorado
Under the ‘Services’ tab at the top of the page you’ll find the ‘Help’ option. In here you’ll find the following six sections, each featuring their own set of FAQs:
- New Customers
- Account Verification
- Responsible Gaming
- Terms and Conditions
If you can’t find what you are looking for in any of those sections, you can click on the ‘Contact Us’ option within the General section. This gives you four options to contact the customer services team direct:
- Live Chat – Clicking this option will bring up a chat window in which you can converse with a member of the team immediately.
- Email – Send the customer services team an email to their dedicated address.
- Phone – If you like to speak to someone and explain your problem, the toll-free phone option is your best bet.
- Standard Mail – Your final option is to send the team a letter.
Live chat, email and phone options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsible gaming at Bet365 in Colorado
Bet365 take a comprehensive approach to responsible gaming. At the top of the page they offer the following four practical measures for customers who may be experiencing problems:
- Deposit Limits – Set maximum amounts you can deposit on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Spend Limits – In a similar way, have an upper limit on how much of your funds you can spend within a day, week or month.
- Session Limits – Set a maximum amount of time you can spend at the site.
- Time Out – Give yourself a break from the site of 72 hours, 7 days or 30 days.
- Self-Exclusion – In more serious cases, you can self-exclude from the site for a period of one year, five years or permanently.
Bet365 also offer links to associations who can help with responsible gaming issues and also offer a way for concerned friends or family to contact the site.
So, how does Bet365 compare in Colorado?
Bet365 is a fine addition to the sports betting marketplace for residents of Colorado. New sign-ups will enjoy $200 worth of bet credits after they place their first on the site. A wide range of promotions across all of your favorite sports help keep your account topped up.