Few things go better together than wings and the NFL Draft.
In fact, wings with anything equates to a good day.
Good thing for Denver Broncos fans as they have the chance to pair the two on Thursday. Broncos Country can enjoy one of the Draft Day Bundles from Buffalo Wild Wings or turn on the Picks and Props game in the BWW mobile app to potentially win free wings.
To do so, enter the game through the Picks and Props tile on the Buffalo Wild Wings app to make predictions on draft outcomes and draft position props.
Consider it a warmup session for the real deal on May 1, when sports betting becomes legal in Colorado.
Picks and Props … free wings for a year
- Fans can access the game through the BWW app and will be challenged to make predictions on draft outcomes and draft position props based on real odds provided by BetMGM.
- Points are awarded depending on the number of correct picks, with the top prize being free wings for a year.
- Players can also test their knowledge with the Blazin’ Perfect Picks Challenge. If they answer all five questions correctly, they earn free wings for a month.
Buffalo Wild Wings NFL Draft bundles
For those in Broncos Country who just want the wings, you’re covered as well.
Buffalo Wild Wings is offering a BOGO deal and several wing bundles, Plus, order through the BWW app or website and delivery is free. The deals include:
- 10 boneless wings and fries: $9.99
- 10 traditional wings and fries: $12.99
- 20 boneless wings and fries: $18.99
- 20 traditional wings and fries: $23.99
- 30 boneless wings and fries: $24.99
- 20 boneless wings, 20 traditional wings and fries: $39.99
Like other restaurants across the nation, Buffalo Wild Wings is offering takeout and delivery at all of its locations. No on-site dining is permitted due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Broncos in the draft
With a day to go before the virtual draft, the common consensus is John Elway and Vic Fangio will either go offensive tackle or wide receiver.
If a player the Broncos like starts to fall, they have the capital to make a move up to get him. Elway currently holds three third-round picks.
The sweet spot for that appears to be the No. 8 and No. 10 picks, currently held by the Arizona Cardinals and Cleveland Browns, respectively.
Colorado Springs Gazette sports columnist Woody Paige said Denver would try to trade up for Alabama receiver Jerry Jeudy. Paige called the trade down and selection of tight end Noah Fant in the 2019 draft, so that might be considered the safe bet at this point.
It could go either way. Don’t believe Broncos stay at 15. My sources tell me they go up to 8 or 10 and get Jeudy.
— Woody Paige (@woodypaige) April 19, 2020
The Broncos have also been linked to Jeudy’s Crimson Tide teammate, Henry Ruggs III. Ruggs said earlier this week that Denver has been one of the teams he’s consistently heard from throughout the draft process.
Good thing that the rumors and speculation are about to end.
Since we haven’t had sports in what feels like 84 years, Thursday’s virtual draft is even more anticipated than usual. Add wings to the equation, and you have yourself a perfect match.