The NFL is about to put the finishing touches on the 2021 regular season.
Aside from a few open spots in the NFL playoffs, most have been taken.
While the season is coming to a close, the promos for Week 18 aren’t slowing down.
In fact, DraftKings Colorado Sportsbook is offering one of its best promo offerings of the whole season.
Bet $5 on any NFL moneyline, win $200 in bonus
For Week 18, DraftKings is offering new users can bet $5 on any NFL moneyline in Week 18, win $200 in bonus if your team wins.
Here’s how the promo works:
- Make a deposit of at least $5 into your account.
- Following the deposit, place a moneyline bet of at least $5 on any NFL Week 18 game.
- If your team wins, you will get issued a $200 bonus bonus, plus the cash winnings from the wager you placed, once the original bet settles.
- As always with promos like this, the bet must be placed prior to the kickoff of the game.
- The $200 bonus is paid as eight, $25 bonus.
- Those eight bonus are valid for seven days, and failure to use the bets will void the award.
- The bonus amount is not included in any returns or winnings and they’re not redeemable for cash.
Ways to use the bonus if you win
Obviously, you want to put a bet on a team that has a great likelihood of winning so you get those bonus. Perhaps you go with some of the week’s heavy favorites, but just remember nothing is a lock; especially when it comes to betting on the NFL and doing so this season.
Trust your gut and go with what it tells you.
Looking ahead, let’s say your bet wins — those eight free $25 bets are a great way to explore the DraftKings app.
You might consider one or two for the start of the playoffs. Wild Card Weekend is largely considered the best weekend in sports, what better way to add to it with some wagertainment?
You could also try some Colorado Super Bowl betting on the team you think will win the Lombardi Trophy.
Now that the NFL season is about to conclude, perhaps the NBA and/or NHL futures markets for teams/players are an option. As always, hunt for the best value in the respective markets and trust your first gut instinct.
Try a Same Game Parlay
One possible use of a bonus is on a DraftKings Same Game Parlay. Heck, you could use one on the NFL and the other on the NBA. Just keep in mind, parlays are riskier since every leg must hit to win the bet. If it’s your first crack at the Same Game Parlay, go with fewer legs.
If you’re into golf betting, you could put a futures bet on the winner of The Masters.
The point is to spread around the bonus and get a feel for the app and the different kinds of markets you can wager on at DraftKings.
Over the course of the NFL season, sportsbooks have been throwing out promos to get bettors into their app.
This new user offer from DraftKings closes out the season on a strong note.