Sportsbooks are always on the trail to get bettors to head into their app.
Watch commercial breaks on whatever service you get your TV and you see the evidence.
There are also promotions.
Yes, even in Week 7 of the NFL season that’s still the case.
For this week, instead of a roundup, the focus is on just one promo.
When it comes to the promo mentioned in the headline, you don’t need a code. Simply click below to activate the offer.
Bet $5, win $200 at DraftKings Sportsbook
When it comes to new user offers, it doesn’t get much better than this one.
From now until Nov. 7, first-time DraftKings Colorado Sportsbook bettors have this promo available for any NFL game.
Here’s how the promo works:
- Make a deposit of at least $5 into your account between now and 9:59 p.m. MT on Nov. 7.
- Following the deposit, place a moneyline bet of at least $5 on any NFL game that starts between now and Nov. 7.
- If your team wins, you will get issued a $200 bonus bonus, plus the cash winnings from the wager you placed, once the original bet settles.
- As always with promos like this, the bet must be placed prior to the kickoff of the game.
- The $200 bonus is paid as eight, $25 bonus.
- Those eight bonus are valid for seven days, and failure to use the bets will void the award.
The bonus amount is not included in any returns or winnings and they’re not redeemable for cash.
Obviously, you want to bet on a team that has a great likelihood of winning so you get those bonus. Perhaps you go with the week’s heavy favorite, but just remember nothing is a lock; especially when it comes to betting on the NFL. For Week 7 that huge favorite would be Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals against the Houston Texans.
Ways to use the bonus if you win
Let’s say your bet wins — those eight free $25 bets are a great way to explore the DraftKings app.
You might consider one or two on NFL futures markets for a team to win the Super Bowl or a player to win MVP.
You could also put a few on the NBA and/or NHL futures markets for teams/players. Hunt for the best value in the respective markets and trust your first gut instinct.
One possible use of a bonus is on a DraftKings Same Game Parlay. Heck, you could use one on the NFL and the other on the NBA. Just keep in mind, parlays are riskier since every leg must hit to win the bet.
If you’re into golf betting, you could put a futures bet on the winner of The Masters.
The point is to spread around the bonus and get a feel for the app and the different kinds of markets you can wager on.
As the NFL season continues to roll by, sportsbooks will throw out promos to get bettors into their app.
This new user offer from DraftKings doesn’t get much better.