Betfred Sportsbook Colorado – Promo Code for $250 Bonuses
When you sign up with Betfred Colorado Sportsbook today and enter the Betfred promo code BETBONUS you can claim a maximum of $250 in free bets. Scroll down for the full details.
Betfred Sports announced a partnership with Saratoga Casino in Black Hawk. It brings more than 50 years of sports betting experience into the deal. Betfred has been a fixture of both retail and online gambling in the UK since 1967.
With enhanced parlays, free bets for new players, and a multi-tiered loyalty system — there are plenty of benefits to choosing the Betfred sportsbook in Colorado.
This page takes you through everything you need to know to get off to the best possible start with Saratoga and Betfred Sports. You’ll find information on the bonuses, promotions, app, and bets you can place below — along with more on the Betfred/Saratoga partnership.
Betfred Sports Colorado promo code 2022
To get up to $250 in free bets you’ll need to enter the Betfred Colorado promo code BETBONUS when you create your new Betfred Sportsbook account.
|Online Sportsbook||Betfred Sports Colorado|
|Betfred Promo Code||BETBONUS|
|Betfred Colorado Sign Up Bonus||Up to $250 in free bets with qualifying $50 initial wager|
|Betfred Colorado Bonus T&Cs||Qualifying bet must have odds of -200 or longer
$2 in additional bets must be made to claim the full $250 in free bets
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must be located in Colorado
Must be a new Betfred Sportsbook user
|Betfred Online in Colorado Since||2020|
|Last Updated||November 2022|
Welcome bonus at Betfred Sportsbook Colorado for November 2022
The Betfred Colorado welcome bonus is quite rewarding, but pay close attention to understand how to take full advantage of it.
- Register a new Betfred Sportsbook account and use the Colorado promo code BETBONUS
- Place a bet of at least $50. The bet must have odds of -200 or longer. (-110 qualifies, -210 does not)
- You’ll get a $100 free bet when that bet settles.
- The next Monday you’ll receive a $50 free bet.
- From that Monday to the following Sunday, you must place a cash bet of $1 with the same minimum odds.
- The following Monday another $50 free bet will land in your account.
- Again, from that Monday to the following Sunday, you must place a cash bet of $1 with the same minimum odds.
- Your last $50 free bet will be awarded the following Monday.
While the Betfred Sportsbook welcome promo is a little more complex than needs be, that doesn’t take away from the fact that it’s a very good offer. When it comes down to it, all that’s required is $52 in bets for $250 in free bets.
Is Betfred Sports legal in Colorado?
Legal sports betting in Colorado started on May 1, 2020. This was the final step in a process that saw the federal Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act overturned (in 2018), Bill 1327 signed in Colorado (May 2019) and a statewide referendum passed (November 2019).
To legally accept bets in Colorado, Betfred Sports has partnered with Saratoga Casino in Black Hawk. Each of the 33 Colorado casinos can apply for a “master license.” This covers the venue for a retail sportsbook and online one.
To gamble in Colorado, you have to be at least 21 years of age and be physically present within state lines. With online betting taking place via apps on mobile devices, geolocation software plays a key role. If a Colorado resident steps outside the state, that resident won’t be able to place a bet.
There is no legal requirement to be a permanent resident of Colorado to place a bet. Visitors to the state can wager as long as they are inside state lines.
Betfred Sports special promotions
By their nature, promotions and special deals will change with the major leagues that are in season. Those listed below are an example of what you can expect from Betfred Sports as the different sports seasons progress:
- Enhanced parlays — Betfred Sports will occasionally offer “recommended” parlays, which give the odds a boost. These can be across a variety of sports and will see a higher payout awarded than if you had placed a standard parlay.
- Parlay insurance — Place a parlay of five or more selections, and if one of the legs lets you down, you’ll receive up to $10 back as a free bet.
- Double delight — In soccer, if you place a “first goal scorer” wager that wins, and then the player goes on to score again, Betfred Sports will double the odds.
With the introduction of Betfred Sports into the US sports marketplace, you can expect offers and promotions on the biggest leagues, such as the NFL, the NBA and Major League Baseball.
There is also a loyalty scheme available at Betfred Sports, where you’ll earn more points the more you bet. You’ll have the chance to move through Premium, Platinum and Black levels, with a variety of awards, including the following:
- Dedicated account manager
- Enhanced offers
- Points bonus
- Exclusive prize draws
- Shopping and restaurant vouchers
- Weekly cashback
- Birthday bonus
- Christmas hamper
- Experience days
- Hospitality and exclusive event invites
- Anniversary loyalty bonus
- Bespoke/personalized promotions
Types of sports bets available at Betfred Sports CO
When placing a bet at Betfred Sports, you have the option of three different odds types — American is the default option, while both fractional and decimal odds are available.
On every betting event, you’ll find the following three markets listed by default:
- Point spread — The spread, or “point spread,” is a wager where the underdog will have points added to make it an even money contest. In most cases, both selections will feature odds of -110.
- Money line — The most straightforward bet of all, where you’ll simply be selecting which of the two teams will win the game.
- Totals — Also known as over/under betting. Betfred Sports will set a line based on the total number of points in a game, and you’ll bet on whether it will be under or over that total. Once again, odds on both sides of this market will usually be -110.
The above three markets will be listed on all of the biggest events in sports, such as football, basketball, baseball, hockey and the best in college sports. Click on the “more markets” to find other betting options. Here are other markets you can find on individual events:
- Proposition bets — Otherwise known as “props,” these are bets based on events within a game. For example, you could place a bet on which team is winning a baseball game after five innings. Or whether the Denver Broncos will be the first team to score a touchdown.
- Live betting — Live or in-play betting is becoming increasingly popular at mobile sportsbooks. This gives you a chance to get involved while watching the game, but keep an eye on the fast-moving betting odds. Sports with natural breaks in play such as football, baseball, and tennis are perfect for live betting.
As well as these bets on individual games, there are also three types of bets you can place with more than one selection:
- Parlay — A parlay is a bet with two or more selections, where each pick has to win. The more selections you pick, the higher the potential payout will be. Some of the biggest wins in betting come via parlays.
- Teaser — This is a form of parlay, where the line is moved slightly in your favor (applies to point spread and totals bets). With the line moved, each selection is more likely to win, although the overall odds will be slightly reduced.
- Round Robin — A round robin bet is one where you can place a series of parlays in combinations. For example, you could make three selections, and within that, have three two-team parlays and a single three-team parlay. If just two selections win, you’ll still enjoy a payout, while if all three teams win, you’ll enjoy a nice payout, as all parlays will win.
The final betting option you can enjoy is based on long term predictions:
- Futures – These are wagers usually based on an entire season, or a wager a long time ahead of an event. Good examples are a wager on the World Series winner before the season begins in March, or the winner of the US Open in golf a few months before they tee off.
Range of sports covered at Betfred Sports in Colorado
As is the case with any sportsbook in Colorado, the NFL season is the busiest time of the year. You’ll find a long list of props and additional markets alongside the point spread, totals and money line odds. Futures bets are popular in the NFL, with divisional races, the conference championship games and Super Bowl betting all available. Look out for additional (often entertaining) props around the Super Bowl.
Betfred Sports takes a similar approach to baseball, basketball and hockey, and the best in college hoops and football. Look out for extensive markets on all regular season games, extended markets when the playoffs for each sport come around, plus a full range of futures.
Having made its name internationally, Betfred Sports devotes quite a bit to soccer. You’ll find a full range of betting available on the UEFA Champions League, the biggest European/UK leagues, MLS and the best in international football.
Motor sport fans will enjoy betting on Formula One and NASCAR, while combat sports sections feature both MMA (usually UFC) and boxing. Golf and tennis feature widely, with betting available from the biggest tour events, as well as increased focus on the majors and grand slams.
Other international sports available include rugby union and rugby league, cricket, darts, cycling, Australian rules football and more.
Betfred Sportsbook mobile app
If you are using a mobile device, in either PA or CO, then you can download the Betfred Sports betting app. This is available on iOS and Android devices. To start the download, visit the Betfred Sports website via your mobile device and follow the prompts.
Having downloaded the app, it’s easy to navigate. You’ll log in at the top-right corner of the app. Next to the login you will see how many current selections you have on your bet slip. A hamburger menu icon in the top left takes you to various options, including “account” and “search” buttons. The betting markets take up most of the screen real estate, while at the bottom of the screen you’ll find an A-Z sports menu and direct links to popular sections of the app.
You will need the location settings on your mobile device turned on when using the app. This proves you are inside state lines — a legal requirement for you to place a bet.
Deposit options at Betfred Sports CO
You’ll find a range of different deposit options available at Betfred Sports. Here are some of the most popular based on mobile sportsbooks in other jurisdictions:
- Credit Card: Mastercard, Visa or American Express (PA)
- E-Check/ACH (IA, PA)
- VIP Preferred (PA, CO)
- PayNearMe (PA, CO)
- Play+ Prepaid Card (PA, CO)
- Skrill (IA)
- At the casino cage — You’ll also have the opportunity to make a deposit directly to the sportsbook at the Saratoga Casino in Black Hawk.
Customer service options at Betfred Sports
Contact options available are to email the team, as well as a dedicated phone number.
Email: [email protected]
The “Help” page is where you’ll find all of the FAQs. Here you’ll find a long list of questions with a drop-down arrow to the right, which will expand the question to reveal the answer.
Responsible gaming at Betfred Sports in Colorado
On the responsible gaming page, Betfred Sports states the following:
“Betfred are committed to ensuring that all of our customers gain maximum enjoyment from their betting and for the majority of people, gambling is an enjoyable leisure pursuit. For a very small number however, there can be problems and gambling can cease to be fun. Betfred endeavours to do all that we can to encourage customers to gamble responsibly and to help those who develop gambling problems get the help they need.”
Practical measures to give players help include self-assessment to help recognize you have a problem, direct links to organizations that can help with problem gaming, and setting limits (daily, weekly or monthly limits based on spending, deposits and time spent on the site). In extreme cases you can take a break or self-exclude yourself.
Betfred Sports and the Saratoga Casino Black Hawk in Colorado
Betfred has begun its journey into US betting by forming a link with Saratoga Casino, a deal announced in early 2020. As well as hosting a retail sportsbook, there will also be online betting available across the entire state.
Mark Stebbings, Betfred Group chief operating officer:
“We are delighted to partner with Saratoga Casino Black Hawk. This is an exciting opportunity for both companies, and we look forward to sharing our joint expertise to provide excellent service and value for sports bettors both on-premise in Black Hawk and online to the people within the state of Colorado.”
Daniel Gerrity, president of Saratoga Casino Black Hawk:
“With over 50 years of international experience in the industry, it’s a great opportunity to leverage their expertise along with the Saratoga brand to become the market leader in sports wagering in Colorado.”
Betfred Sports CO — How does it compare?
Betfred is one of a number of sports betting brands new to Colorado. It has entered a competitive market, with many of the biggest names in online betting forming partnerships in the state.
This brand is one of the most experienced in the industry (there are not many sportsbooks that have lasted 50 years and counting), giving it a high level of expertise. With competitive odds and a wide range of markets, Betfred has you covered for the important bets. When you take into account its solid range of promotions, simple deposit bonus and loyalty scheme, there is a lot to like about this brand.
Betfred Sports FAQ
BETBONUS. When you enter the promo code BETBONUS while signing up with Betfred Colorado you’ll receive a max of $250 in free bets. Check out the Betfred welcome promo section above for full details.
Betfred Colorado offers a range of withdrawal methods, including VIP Preferred e-check, Play+, PayNearMe and cash at the cage at Saratoga Casino Black Hawk.
Yes, players can opt to cash out their wagers early. This feature isn’t available for all bets, but if you’d like to cash out early, you can check the active bets area in your account to see if any are eligible to do so.
Betfred will establish bet limits on a case-by-case basis that may vary from one sport to another. According to the house rules, there isn’t a concrete maximum limit for bets.
You can’t bypass the Betfred app location. To legally play at Betfred, you must be within Colorado state lines. You don’t need to be a resident of the state, but Betfred must be able to verify your location within Colorado.
It’s not necessary to download Betfred’s app to play online. You can access the sportsbook via Betfred’s website, and you’ll have the same features, promotions and betting options available there.