BetRivers Sportsbook Colorado Affiliate Code & Review
BetRivers Sportsbook Colorado has a great new sign-up bonus available for Colorado bettors. Sign up with BetRivers Colorado, enter the BetRivers affiliate code PLAYRIV and you get a second chance bet worth up to $500.
The site is the product of gaming operator Rush Street Interactive. Rush Street owns and operates both online and retail casinos and sportsbooks in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Illinois, and Indiana.
So, the Colorado debut of BetRivers is certainly not the app’s first rodeo. You will quickly find that BetRivers has odds boosts every single day and a fantastic rewards program for loyal players.
The guide below is your source for all things BetRivers in the Centennial State. Read on for all the latest updates, news, and bonuses on this great new site.
- Welcome bonus worth up to $500 bet credit
- Offers wide variety of sports and ways to bet
- iRush Rewards program available for frequent users
- Bet anywhere via BetRivers mobile app
BetRivers Colorado $500 Sign-Up Bonus
Join BetRivers Sportsbook Colorado, use the BetRivers Colorado affiliate code PLAYRIV and you’ll get a second chance welcome bonus for up to $500.
Many online sportsbooks have complex terms and conditions. The good news for new bettors at BetRivers is that the bonus is both easy and fair. Make your opening deposit, use the BetRivers deposit code SPORTS when doing so, and your first bet will, for lack of a better word, be insured, for up to $500. So, if you lose that wager, you’ll be refunded with a single-use bet credit up to the maximum amount.
BETRIVERS SPORTSBOOK AFFILIATE CODE
|Online Sportsbook||BetRivers Sportsbook|
|BetRiver Colorado Affiliate Code||PLAYRIV|
|Sign-Up Bonus||Second chance bet up to $500|
|Last Updated||April 2, 2023|
iRush Rewards at BetRivers Colorado
When you register at BetRivers, you’ll automatically get enrolled into the iRush Rewards loyalty scheme. This is the main way that this sportsbook rewards its regular players. It involves two types of points.
- Loyalty points: These increase your loyalty level, unlocking extra rewards as you climb.
- Bonus store points: These points can be redeemed at a special online store.
There are 11 loyalty levels in total. Regular levels go 1 through 10 — then a VIP level that is for invited members only (wager enough and you’ll be invited in).
To move through the levels, you’ll need to accumulate loyalty points. Place a single wager and you’ll earn 1 point for every $5 staked, while combination bets (parlays and the like) will see you earn those points quicker the more selections that are involved. Place a $5 parlay with 10 to 12 selections, and you’ll earn 10 points (10x the speed at which you would when placing a single team bet).
Each of the levels brings its own new rewards. At levels 1 and 2 you’ll receive access to the bonus store, while rewards open up as you progress further. Good examples include BetRivers special offers (Level 3 and up), VIP birthday gifts (Level 7 and up), VIP thank you dinner (Level 10 and VIP) and a free Apple or Android device (VIP Level).
You’ll be able to track how far you are from the next level by using the progress bar, a handy little meter that makes it easy to track exactly where you are.
One of the best aspects of this loyalty scheme is that you have a choice how to use the bonus funds you’ve accumulated. You’ll have the following three options:
- Bank it: The first option is to simply bank your existing rewards — by accumulating your reward points you can grab a larger reward in the future.
- Play it: Select the “My Bonus Bank” drop-down and activate your bonus funds. Keep an eye on the status of those funds through the bonus meter, so you’ll know exactly how much to play before the bonus money is yours.
- Take it: Having played through your bonus funds and satisfied the 1x play-through requirement, your winnings are there for you to do what you want with!
BetRivers makes it easy for you to track your progress and know exactly where you stand, using a “social” style interface.
Is BetRivers Colorado legal?
Sports betting at retail locations and online became legal in Colorado after “Proposition DD” passed a referendum in November 2019. This followed Bill 19-1327, which set out a legal framework and tax rules for sports betting. This was made possible by the overturning of the federal Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act in 2018 — which returned jurisdiction over sports betting to the state level.
Like all sports betting brands that wish to enter the Centennial State, BetRivers is required to partner with a local casino to receive its license. BetRivers is partners with Triple Crown Casinos in Cripple Creek. With 33 casinos eligible to apply for licenses, Colorado residents will enjoy a wide choice of online sportsbook brands.
BetRivers Sportsbook app review
The BetRivers Sportsbook in Colorado has an all-action feel.
To the left of the page you’ll find a bold menu with a blue background, with links to your account, the most popular upcoming action and a full list of all of the sports detailed below.
The center section is where you’ll find the betting markets. This section isn’t as wide as you would find at other sportsbooks. It only displays the money line odds by default (other sites will also feature totals and the point spread). Clicking on the “More Wagers” option will bring up the extended list of betting markets.
When you click on a selection, the bet slip will pop up from the bottom of the screen. With one selection, a single bet is your only option. Adding additional picks to the bet slip will add parlay and round robin tabs (the parlay tab will be selected by default).
In the right-hand column you’ll find the newsfeed, which displays achievements and big wins from other bettors. “Big Sports Wins” are displayed, which tell you the username of the player and how many times the stake the player won. You’ll also see “Winning Streaks.” This shows users (by username, not real name), who have won five-plus bets in a row. This adds an element of competition to the site, as well as a social aspect that you will not find with other sportsbooks.
BetRivers is available for Android users in app form. However, iPhone / iPad customers will need to download the GeoGuard app to verify their location, then access the site through their web browsers.
Sports betting types available at BetRivers Colorado
You’ll find a number of available betting options at BetRivers, covering all of the most popular wager types you’ll find online. Here are the main bet types:
- Spread bet — Perhaps the most popular bet, where a number of points are subtracted from the favorite or added to the underdog. For example, if the Broncos were 5-point favorites over the Dolphins, 5 points would be added to the Dolphins’ total to even things up, with equal -110 odds offered on each side of the bet.
- Over/under — Otherwise known as totals, this bet sees BetRivers set a line for the total number of points, runs or goals it expects to see in a game. Simply bet over or under that total — once again, both sides will usually offer equal odds.
- Money line — The simplest bet of all, where you’ll win if your selected team wins the game.
- Parlay — A parlay is a single bet with multiple selections. The number of selections can range between two and 12, with bigger winning opportunities the more selections you make. This can be the “home run” of bet types — you won’t win often, but when you do, huge rewards are there. Remember, you’ll earn those iRush Rewards faster when placing parlays.
- Round robin — These are bets where you can combine multiple parlays, giving the opportunity to have losing legs and still be a winner. For example, with four selections, you could have a single four-team parlay and four individual three-team parlays (each with one of the selections missing). If only three selections win, then one of your parlays has won. If all four win, you’ll win big — the best of both worlds.
- Futures — These are longer term bets, usually based over the whole season. For example, you could place a bet on the Colorado Avalanche to win the Stanley Cup before the NHL season begins.
- Live — Live betting is one of the fastest growing aspects of sports betting as we move into the 2020s. BetRivers offers a wide range of live betting on all of the biggest sports on the planet. Perfect for when you are watching the game on TV or if you’re actually in the stadium — but be quick as the odds move fast.
- Teaser+ bets — These new wagers are available to bet on the NBA and NFL games. Having selected the parlay option, the teaser+ option will open for you, and you’ll have the opportunity of adding 6, 6.5 or 7 points to your teams’ totals. This is a fun option, where the odds you’ll receive will be that much lower than a standard parlay, but your winning chances are much bigger.
- Props — These are wagers within a game, such as which team will be leading at halftime or whether a named player will score a touchdown.
Sports available at BetRivers in Colorado
At BetRivers, you’ll find one of the longest lists of different sports offered by any sportsbook in Colorado. Here’s what you can expect:
Major league and college sports
The focus of BetRivers is on the big North American sports leagues and the best of the college action. Every regular season game in the NFL, the NBA, Major League Baseball and the NHL features a wide selection of markets. The biggest college games in football and basketball are also covered. Enjoy additional markets when the playoffs come around. You’ll also find extensive futures betting on all of the divisional races, conference championships and the national championships in each sport. Look out for prop betting in the Super Bowl and March Madness.
Major international sports
Soccer is the most populous sport at BetRivers, with markets available on games taking place all over the world on a daily basis. Major League Soccer and the World Cup will be of particular interest to home fans. All of the major tennis and golf tours feature extensive betting, including further markets when the grand slams and the majors take center stage. In motor sports you’ll find full betting coverage of both NASCAR and Formula One. In combat sports, both mixed martial arts and boxing offer full coverage of the major bouts in each of the sports.
Other sports at BetRivers in Colorado
While most of the betting action will take place on the sports listed above, many Colorado based bettors will enjoy wagering on some of the other sports listed. Cycling, handball, snooker, darts, rugby league, rugby union, Australian rules football and more all feature, giving something for everyone.
BetRivers deposit and withdrawal methods
There are four ways to make a deposit or withdraw from your BetRivers account.
- Credit or debit card: Make an instant deposit with your Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card.
- ACH/eCheck: This offers a secure method where you can transfer funds directly from your bank account into the sportsbook. Select how much you want to deposit, sign into your online banking account to verify and you’re ready to go.
- Cash: If you’d like to fund your sportsbook account with cash, you can use the PayNearMe option at stores such as 7-Eleven. You’ll access a pay slip through your BetRivers account, head to the store and make a deposit. When BetRivers announces its casino partnership, cash at the cage will be another easy payment option.
- BetRivers Play+ card: You can apply for a branded BetRivers Play+ card via the cashier section and then add funds to the card using debit or credit cards. You’ll then be able to deposit and withdraw to and from your sportsbook account quickly and easily.
Customer service options at BetRivers Sportsbook
Your first port of call should you have any questions should be the extensive “Help Center” tab. This is divided into a series of sections such as “Registration,” “My Accounts” and “Deposits” with a series of articles under each detailing all of the FAQs.
Failing this, the best option is to click the support button in the bottom left corner of the screen. This opens a live chat window where you’ll be met by a member of the customer service team, who will talk you through any questions you might have. Within the help center you’ll also find an email link, if you’d rather use that method. Both the live chat and the email options are open from 9.30 a.m. through to 2 a.m.
Responsible gaming at BetRivers sports betting
The approach to responsible gaming by BetRivers is detailed within its own section in the help center. Questions such as “Do I have a gambling problem” are discussed, with links to responsible gambling organizations.
Practical measures offered include setting limits on deposits, spending and the amount of time you spend on the site. You can also choose to have a “cool-down” period by self-suspending yourself from the site for between three and 30 days. In extreme cases, you can also self-exclude from the site completely.
In summary — why BetRivers in Colorado?
BetRivers is a solid addition to the sportsbook scene in Colorado. As a new customer, you can receive a welcome bonus worth up to $500. The social style loyalty program — iRush Rewards — is among the better sportsbook reward schemes.
This online sportsbook has a clean interface, while the scrolling display of winners and achievements adds a sense of community not found elsewhere. With every major sporting event on the site, BetRivers has you covered.
Grab welcome bonus at BetRivers Colorado Sportsbook with the affiliate code PLAYRIV.
BetRivers Sportsbook FAQ
When you enter the BetRivers Sportsbook affiliate code PLAYRIV while signing up with BetRivers Colorado, you get a second chance bet worth up to $500. See full BetRivers bonus terms and conditions above.
The primary difference is that BetRivers is legal and regulated in Colorado. This means it must meet all the state’s requirements for safety and fair play. Additionally, if you have any issues, you are playing under the protection of Colorado law. This is not the case at an offshore sportsbook like Bovada.
Yes, BetRivers offers daily odds boosts and early cash-out options. Although these features aren’t available for all bets, don’t forget to look for them when betting to make the most out of your wagers.
Again, Bovada is an offshore sportsbook, and we don’t recommend playing there.
Yes, sports betting is legal in Colorado. The Colorado General Assembly passed a sports betting bill in 2019, and Colorado voters approved the activity later that year. The first legal online sportsbooks launched in the state on May 1, 2020.
Rush Street Interactive owns and operates BetRivers. This company develops and operates online and land-based gambling products in many of the regulated states in the US. It also operates a social gaming platform.