BetSafe Sportsbook Colorado Bonus Code
Colorado has proven to be an ideal home for sportsbooks. Betsafe is one of the newest oddsmakers in the state, and when you sign up at Betsafe online sportsbook, you’ll be able to start betting in minutes and claim some of their outstanding odds boosts.
Betsafe’s owner, Betsson, is based in Sweden, and Betsafe is its first venture in legal US sports betting.
Betsafe is an app-only online sportsbook at this time. In this Betsafe Sportsbook review, we’ll take you through everything you might want to know about the site: the app, the overall sports betting product, the bonuses and how you can make an account today.
- Chance to bet on your favorite Colorado sports teams and players.
- Offers a solid list of sports and leagues from around the globe.
- Has placed a lot of emphasis on building a smooth and functional live betting platform.
Betsafe Colorado Sportsbook bonus code for June 2023
As of June 2023, Betsafe Colorado does not have a welcome promotion. You will find some top-notch boosted odds bets currently, but that’s it.
We’ll update this page if Betsafe resumes offering a welcome bonus in Colorado.
|Online Sportsbook||Betsafe Colorado|
|Betsafe Colorado Bonus code||None needed|
|Welcome bonus||None offered|
|Last Updated||June 4, 2023|
How do I get the Betsafe welcome bonus?
With no welcome bonus to claim, you don’t have to worry about the steps required to claim it.
If Betsafe Sportsbook begins offering a welcome bonus in the future we’ll give you all the details as to how it works, including whether there are any betting odds/limits you need to be aware of.
Can I trust Betsafe Sportsbook in Colorado?
In our opinion, yes. The Betsafe Sportsbook app is a licensed and legal Colorado sports betting app, bringing a lot of peace of mind. It is subject to regulations and government oversight, which means you’re unlikely to get scammed or run into major issues. Your money should be safe, and you should have access to avenues to redress any issues. Regulation means consumer protection, which is part of the reason that legal sports betting is spreading so quickly in the US. Offshore betting sites, on the other hand, are subject to very little supervision.
If you want a more specific answer, Betsafe falls under a licensing agreement arranged with its parent company, Betsson. The sportsbook is under the oversight of the Colorado Division of Revenue, Department of Gaming.
Getting started at Betsafe Sportsbook in Colorado
It’s very straightforward to make an account on the Betsafe sports betting app. To start, download the Betsafe Sportsbook Colorado app and navigate to the account creation page. Once you’re at the registration form, you’ll need to enter some personal information:
- Full name
- Home address
- Email address
- Social Security number
- Phone number
- A password for your account
Once you’ve done this, you’ll have an account. You can then select a payment method and make your first deposit so that you can start wagering.
Betsafe Sportsbook app for Colorado
To download the app, head to the Betsafe site via the browser on your mobile device. Once there, scroll down slightly and you’ll see two buttons: “Available on the App Store” and “Get it on Google Play.” Select the appropriate button, depending on whether you’re on iOS or Android, and complete the download.
Note that you will need to have geolocation enabled and switched on for the Betsafe Colorado sportsbook app. If you don’t, Betsafe won’t be able to verify that you’re located in Colorado, which you have to be in order to bet there.
Promotions at Betsafe Sportsbook Colorado
Currently, Betsafe is only offering one type of promotion — daily odds boosts. The sportsbook is still getting going in Colorado, however, so it’s likely that it will offer more regular Betsafe Sportsbook promotions in the future. These could include odds boosts, parlay insurance, profit boosts and the occasional bonus bet.
Why should I choose the Betsafe Sportsbook app?
- Available sports: One of the perks of using a sportsbook with roots outside the United States is that it tends to cover a wider array of sports and leagues. Betsafe is no exception.
- Live betting: As a mobile-only sportsbook, Betsafe has placed a lot of emphasis on building a smooth and functional live betting platform. With live betting growing in popularity and very likely something you’ll want to do, it’s nice to bet with a sportsbook that cares about its in-play interface.
What won’t I like about the Betsafe online sportsbook app?
- Welcome bonus: Having a welcome bonus is one of the biggest things an online sportsbook can do to encourage players to sign up. Until Betsafe resumes offering a welcome bonus it’s going to be a big negative about the Colorado online sportsbook.
- No sportsbook website: This is likely going to be a personal thing. If you only bet on your phone, then you won’t mind. However, at the end of the day, no website means one less way to bet compared to most sportsbooks, so we count it as a point against Betsafe.
- App interface: So far, the Betsafe app hasn’t had many downloads, relatively speaking, and because of that it hasn’t received many reviews. Having limited reviews usually means only people with a bone to pick are writing them. As a result, Betsafe’s app has a pretty low score right now: 1.5 stars out of five on the App Store.
- Limited payment options: This is another thing that could improve in the future, but as of right now, it’s still an issue. You can only deposit and withdraw using PayPal, ACH e-check or at Betsafe’s partner, the Dostal Alley Casino in Central City. That means right now, you can’t use credit, debit or any other payment method, which is unusual compared to most books.
Bet types available at Betsafe in Colorado
Betsafe offers all the standard bets you would expect from an online sportsbook. Here are all the main options at Betsafe online sportsbook in Colorado:
- Moneylines: Bet on the winner of a game.
- Spreads: Place a bet that incorporates the margin of victory into the result.
- Parlays: Make a bet consisting of multiple legs, which must all be correct for the bet to win.
- Single-game parlays: Same as above, but with all the legs coming from the same game.
- Teasers: Place a parlay with the lines shifted in your favor.
- Live betting: Bet on a game after it has already started.
- Proposition bets: Bet on smaller elements within a game, rather than the overall result.
- Futures: Bet on long-term outcomes — for example, a wager on who will win the Super Bowl that you place at the beginning of the regular season.
- Totals: Bet on the total combined score of a game, without consideration for who wins.
Can I bet on the Colorado Avalanche at Betsafe?
Absolutely — Betsafe offers an impressive slate of betting markets, and the 2022 Stanley Cup champion Colorado Avalanche is no exception. You can make plenty of bets on moneylines, puck lines, props, live odds and more on the NHL. And the NHL is just one of the leagues you can bet on at Betsafe. It offers a slate of options ranging from major American leagues to niche international sports, including the following:
Payment options at Betsafe online sportsbook
Right now, Betsafe lacks a little in the payment options department. This is likely due to the fact that it’s still working on getting fully up and running, but it still might present a bit of a problem for some customers. Here are the current deposit and withdrawal options:
- ACH e-check
- In person at the Dostal Alley Casino in Central City
That’s certainly far from ideal, especially since many sportsbooks will accept credit cards, debit cards, online bank transfers and more. However, the options Betsafe does offer should process relatively quickly and work for the time being. However, more options would certainly be beneficial.
Customer service options at Betsafe Sportsbook Colorado
Under the customer support tab on its app, Betsafe offers an FAQ section, a live chat and an email address for less urgent inquiries. Customer support has received relatively positive reviews so far and should be able to resolve most issues.
How do I exclude myself from Betsafe?
Under the responsible gambling section of the interface, you should be able to navigate all the options. These include limits you can set on your account and self-exclusion options. Please play responsibly. Never bet more than you are willing to lose, and only bet for entertainment purposes – never for financial gain. If you feel your gambling is becoming a problem, contact the Problem Gambling Coalition of Colorado hotline at 303-662-0772.
Can I bet at Betsafe Sportsbook in person?
At the moment, no. While Betsafe partnered with Dostal Alley Casino, that was so it could offer online sports betting in Colorado, as state law requires that online sportsbooks partner with retail casinos in the state. While some online sportsbooks also have retail locations at their partner casinos, that is not the case for Betsafe and Dostal Alley at the moment.
How does Betsafe compare to other Colorado sportsbooks?
As it stands in June 2023, Betsafe is a far cry from being one of the better online sportsbooks in Colorado. The two biggest knocks against Betsafe are that there’s no welcome bonus for new users and there’s no website to use. The website issue isn’t the end of the world. The fact is most people are on their phones or tablets all the time, so having a good app is good enough. But not having a welcome bonus is a tough pill to swallow. Here’s hoping that Betsafe Colorado is simply waiting to unveil a great welcome offer in the very near future.
Betsafe Sportsbook Colorado FAQ
You don’t need a Betsafe Colorado promo code, mainly because Betsafe does not have a welcome bonus to offer new users. When Betsafe announces its new sign-up bonus we’ll give you all the details, including whether you’ll need a Betsafe Colorado bonus code to claim it.
Yes — under Colorado gambling law, you must be 21 or older to bet at Betsafe or any other legal sportsbook in the state.
Not yet, but it could add that option as it gets more settled in Colorado.
Betsafe is licensed to operate in Colorado by the state’s Department of Revenue, which makes it a lot safer to use than an unlicensed offshore site. We recommend you only ever bet with legal and regulated sportsbooks like Betsafe.
You sure can. Additionally, Colorado has no restrictions on betting on in-state college teams, so you should find odds on the Colorado Buffaloes, Colorado State Rams and more.