Disclaimer: The Circa Sports sportsbook is not yet live in Colorado. We will update this review and bonus offers once Circa goes live.
The newest sports betting brand in Las Vegas is also coming to Colorado.
Thanks to the deal it signed with Century Casinos in February, Circa Sports will be one of the casino’s internet sports betting operators.
Century Casinos and Circa Sports have applied for all the necessary licenses to hopefully launch the Circa Sports betting app by May 1. In the meantime, try one of these top Colorado sportsbooks.
Century Casinos owns and operates Century Casino & Hotels in Cripple Creek and Central City, CO. The casino also has two more master licenses available for sports betting partnerships in Colorado.
Circa Sports CO welcome bonus
If Circa Sportsbook hopes to compete in the new Colorado mobile sports betting market, it is going to have to offer competitive bonuses to draw in new players. This includes no-deposit bonuses, risk-free bets and deposit bonuses.
DraftKings Sportsbook, a market leader in other states, awards new players a risk-free first bet and a 20% deposit bonus.
FanDuel Sportsbook, also a market leader in other states, offers new players a risk-free bet of up to $1,000.
We will update this section with information regarding the Circa Sports welcome bonus when the information becomes available.
Circa Sports Online Sportsbook Promo Code 2021
|Online Sportsbook||Circa Sports Sportsbook|
|Last Updated||December 2021|
Regular promotions at Circa Sports CO
In addition to no-deposit bonuses, risk-free bets and deposit bonuses, the Circa Sports sportsbook will have to run regular promotions to draw in new players and retain existing ones in Colorado.
Most online and mobile sportsbooks provide promos surrounding high-profile sporting events, including the Super Bowl, March Madness, the NBA Finals and the MLB World Series.
Here are some other examples of other Circa promotions:
- Parlay Insurance: Bet on a parlay with a specific number of legs and get your bet back if you only lose one.
- Comeback/Fourth Quarter/Third Period Protection: Bet on a football, basketball or hockey team to win and have your bet returned if they lead after three quarters, or two periods, and go on to lose.
- Odds Boosts: Daily odds boosts can improve the odds for some of the most popular games and bets on any given day.
The Circa Sports Million Pro Football contest
Circa hosts the Circa Sports Million Pro Football contest in Nevada throughout the NFL season.
It costs $1,000 to enter. Each entry will make five picks per week against the spread. There’s a $1,000,000 first prize, plus $143,750 awarded monthly and another nine season-end prizes.
Entries can submit weekly picks for the contest using the Circa Sports mobile app in Nevada. No other sports betting operation in Nevada allows access to both the sportsbook and contests in the same app.
Circa Sports could run a similar contest in Colorado during the 2020-21 NFL season.
Circa Resort & Casino is the brothers Derek and Greg Stevens‘ newest hotel and casino project. It is currently under construction in downtown Las Vegas.
Construction is underway on the site of the since-demolished Las Vegas Club, Mermaids Casino and Glitter Gulch strip club.
Circa should be ready to open by December.
The plan is to include a three-story, stadium-style centerpiece sportsbook on the property with a giant multimillion-dollar video display, an overhanging bar, and a two-story production studio for the Vegas Stats and Information Network media company.
The Stevens say it will be the largest sportsbook in Las Vegas and the flagship retail operation for the emerging Circa Sports brand.
The brand already includes a sportsbook:
- Inside the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino.
- A satellite sportsbook at The D Las Vegas Casino & Hotel, both in downtown Las Vegas
- The Circa Sports Nevada mobile sports betting app.
All three launched in June 2019.
If all goes according to plan, the Circa Sports Colorado mobile sports betting app will be taking bets a good six months before Circa Resort & Casino and its Circa Sports flagship sportsbook.
The Century Casinos-Circa Sports deal is a 15-year online sports betting agreement that includes a market access fee, a share of net gaming revenue and a minimum revenue guarantee payable to Century Casinos annually.
Although the agreement is for online and mobile sports betting, Circa Sports could also introduce satellite retail sports betting operations at Century Casinos’ Colorado locations.
Is Circa Sports legal in Colorado?
Circa Sports will be a legal and regulated online sports betting operator in Colorado once its partner Century Casinos is granted a sports betting license by the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission.
A federal ban on sports betting was lifted in 2018. On Nov. 5, 2019, Colorado voters supported a referendum giving the state the right to pass sports betting legislation.
Currently, the state is defining its sports betting regulations and hopes to launch the market on May 1.
To place a bet at Circa Sports in Colorado, you must be 21 years or older and physically present in the state. Circa Sports verifies your age using your Social Security information and geolocation software on your mobile device.
You don’t need to be a Colorado resident to bet with Circa Sports, but you do need to be within the state at the time you wager.
All Colorado sportsbooks need a license, and only brick-and-mortar casinos can apply. Circa Sports has partnered with Century Casinos and its Century Casino & Hotel locations in Cripple Creek and Central City.
Types of bets available at Circa Sports in Colorado
Circa Sports Nevada provides a whole range of bet types and betting options. The same should be available in Colorado, including:
- Straight Bets: Single game wagers available for most sports, including moneylines, spreads and totals. The moneyline is a straightforward bet on the winner of a game. Spreads involve giving the underdog a point advantage when determining a betting winner. Totals (also known as over/unders) are wagers on whether the total final score will be over or under a total points line set by oddsmakers.
- Props: Bets within a game as opposed to the overall result. Bet on which player or team will score first and whether teams or individual players can reach various statistical milestones.
- Futures: Bets based on outcomes that will not be determined until a future date. Make season-long bets on things like who will win the World Series or if a team can win more than a prescribed number of games.
- Parlays: These are wagers with several selections, each of which has to win. These can be the most exciting bets at any sportsbook as they offer the highest odds, with mega-wins possible with wagers across many selections.
- Live Betting: Live betting allows you to bet on a game as it happens. Bet on games that are already underway at odds that change with the action. Fast-moving odds and lines make the Circa Sports mobile app the perfect game watching companion.
Sports betting options at Circa Sports in Colorado
Sports fans will find that they can bet on just about everything at Circa Sports in Colorado. Here’s a sport-by-sport rundown:
- Football: The NFL and college football.
- Basketball: NBA and college hoops, including March Madness.
- Baseball: Every MLB game, including the regular season and the World Series.
- Hockey: Every NHL game from the regular season to the Stanley Cup Finals.
- Tennis: ATP and WTA tours, including the four Grand Slam events.
- Golf: The PGA, the LPGA, the European tour and more, including all of golf’s Major championships.
- Soccer: European leagues as well as MLS in North America.
- Combat Sports: MMA (mostly UFC betting) and boxing from around the globe.
- Motorsports: Betting on NASCAR and Formula 1 races.
As well as these popular sports, you could also enjoy betting on international sports, such as cycling, darts, rugby union, rugby league and Australian rules football at Circa Sports.
The Circa Sports app in Colorado
You can place bets with Circa Sports wherever you are in Colorado using the mobile app. It is available for both Apple and Android devices.
Installation instructions for both are on the Circa Sports website. Just go to the site using your mobile device’s browser and follow the prompts.
Stadium Technology software powers the Circa Sports mobile betting app in Nevada. Several other Nevada sportsbook apps use its software; however, the Circa app is the only operations built exclusively by Stadium.
All indications reveal that Stadium’s software will power the Circa Sports mobile betting app in Colorado.
The user interface is easy to navigate and the software is intuitive. What separates the Circa Sports mobile betting app from the competition is:
- Fair lines and odds, the same in the casino and on the app.
- More futures wagering than most, including alternative lines.
- Ever-changing props menu.
- Large wagers are welcome online with higher betting limits than other sports betting apps.
Deposit options at Circa Sports in Colorado
Fortunately, the Circa Sports mobile app allows its Colorado customers to sign up and fund their accounts.
It will offer a variety of deposit methods, including:
- Credit or Debit Card: Visa and Mastercard are options as long as the issuing bank approves online gambling transactions.
- Payment Processors: PayPal, Neteller and other third-party payment processors will help you deposit into your Circa Sports account using your bank account or credit card.
- Prepaid Card: You can buy a prepaid card with existing funds or load funds onto it and use it to deposit and withdraw from Circa Sports. Circa Sports could launch a prepaid card.
- ACH E-check: Drawing against your bank account directly.
- Online Banking Transfer: Deposits by online banking transfer directly by linking your bank account and Circa Sports account online.
- PayNearMe: Cash deposits at 7-Eleven or CVS Pharmacy locations.
- Cashier at Century Casino locations: Fund your account with cash at Century Casino locations in Cripple Creek and Central City.
Customer service at Circa Sports Colorado
Circa Sports is dedicated to providing customer service to betting novices and sharps alike.
The organization claims to offer sports betting “the way it used to be, the way it should be, with a personal touch, the old-school way.”
Who remembers when your bookie knew your name, your favorite team, wrote your ticket by hand and paid you with a smile when you won?
Circa Sports aims to bring that energy back with a “guests first” philosophy that includes employing the best oddsmakers and providing excellent customer service.
Even employing current technology, the best market and individual research will not provide that personal touch. However, the Circa Sports sportsbook does deliver on the promise of convenience, flexible betting limits and a competitive wagering menu.
Circa Sports also employs dedicated customer service reps to handle any issue. The team can be reached by email at [email protected].
Responsible gaming at Circa Sports in Colorado
Circa Sports is dedicated to responsible gaming as evidenced by the following statement from the Circa Sports at Golden Gate Hotel & Casino website:
“Circa Sports at Golden Gate Hotel & Casino encourages you to gamble responsibly. For problem gambling information and assistance, call the 24-hour confidential Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700 or visit www.WhenTheFunStops.org.”
Wrapping up: Circa sportsbook in Colorado
Circa Sports isn’t the most widely recognized name in sports betting now; however, it might be in 2021. At the least, Colorado will have a Circa sportsbook mobile betting app running in partnership with Century Casinos.
The Century Casino & Hotel properties in Cripple Creek and Central City might even have a Circa Sports satellite operating.
Circa Resort & Casino should open in downtown Las Vegas by December. It will reportedly house the largest sportsbook in the world, cementing the Circa name in sports betting.
Add all that to the sportsbook inside the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino, satellite sportsbook at The D Las Vegas Casino & Hotel and the Circa Sports Nevada mobile sports betting app, and Circa Sports is on the verge of becoming unforgettable.
If Circa Sports brings competitive promos and bonuses to new players in Colorado’s online and mobile sports betting market, it certainly will be a name to remember.