Disclaimer: ClutchBet Sportsbook is not yet online in Colorado. This review is speculative based on what we know so far and will be updated when ClutchBet launches. In the meantime, check out any of these online sportsbooks already live in the Centennial State.
Originally launched and based in New South Wales, Australia, in 2015, ClutchBet has recently made the decision to diversify into the U.S. sports betting market. The sportsbook, available on both desktop and mobile, is a great example of a no-frills betting hub that offers players the chance to bet on their favorite sports with a variety of interesting options. Like most top sportsbooks, ClutchBet is sure to offer a quality welcome bonus when it does debut.
Although we expect to see ClutchBet Sportsbook launch in the coming months, it has not yet arrived in Colorado. The following review of the ClutchBet Sportsbook is based on what we expect to see when it goes live.
ClutchBet Sportsbook Colorado sign-up bonus 2022
To claim the ClutchBet welcome bonus you’ll need to be 21 or older and sign up to create an account as a new player at the sportsbook.
|Online Sportsbook||ClutchBet Sportsbook Colorado|
|Deposit Bonus||100% match up to $100|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
ClutchBet Sportsbook sign-up bonus — the fine print!
ClutchBet’s welcome bonus is available to all new players signing up to the sportsbook inside the state of Colorado who do not already have an account. You’ll be able to claim as much as $100 in free bet funds as ClutchBet will match your first deposit of at least $10. Bettors should note a handful of conditions. You’ll likely need to meet a playthrough requirement, and the bonus funds may not be included with any winnings if you win a bet with them.
Additionally, the standard terms and conditions will apply when both making the ClutchBet account and depositing the minimum (or maximum) amount when claiming the welcome bonus. Bonuses are dynamic, so be sure to check the terms and conditions before betting at the site to avoid any nasty surprises.
Can I trust ClutchBet Sportsbook in Colorado?
Yes, ClutchBet is trustworthy, with a clean reputation as a successful, self-funded Australian sportsbook that’s been around since 2015. And to launch in Colorado, it will have needed to receive a license from the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission as a further indication of its trustworthiness.
Additionally, the sportsbook will employ a variety of security measures to protect your personal and financial information. And, as it will verify your identity, age and location, ClutchBet can be sure that honest players are the only ones frequenting the markets.
Getting started at ClutchBet Sportsbook in Colorado
Players looking to get started at ClutchBet should head to the sportsbook site and click the sign-up button to get started. You’ll then need to enter personal details such as the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
You’ll need to be 21 or older in order to create an account and place any bets. In addition, you’ll need to be within Colorado state lines when betting. ClutchBet will verify your info when you sign up. Similarly, following the acceptance of the terms and conditions at the site, ClutchBet will complete geolocation checks to ensure that you are inside the state when you sign in to the account to bet.
How do I download the ClutchBet Colorado app?
The ClutchBet app is available on both iOS and Android devices. To download the app, head to the ClutchBet site via mobile browser and follow the instructions from there. The app is available to download across a range of devices, and you can use it to bet from anywhere within Colorado where you have access.
We would, however, recommend first creating an account on the website (on either computer or mobile) before downloading the sportsbook app to make the process as smooth as possible.
Where do I find ClutchBet promotions?
ClutchBet’s promos are available via the promotions link on both the sportsbook website and app. You may need to first create an account and log in to ClutchBet before being able to see and access all the available promotions.
In addition to the current promotions, you’ll have access to the previous ClutchBet bonuses where examples are available. Although these promotions will not be currently active, they prove to be a good source of bonuses to expect in the future at ClutchBet.
Why should I choose the ClutchBet Sportsbook app?
From our review, here are some of the main advantages that stuck out at ClutchBet:
- Huge sports selection: If there’s one area where ClutchBet excels, it’s in the selection of sports that you can bet on. You’ll see football, baseball, basketball and many more niche options when playing at the sportsbook.
- Promotions: A good welcome bonus and promotions for regular players are a nice positive to any sportsbook, and were happy to see what ClutchBet had available.
- Great customer service: If you do happen to run into an issue at the site, it should be no trouble to get help. Bettors can initiate an online live chat, check out the FAQ or try resolving the issue over the phone.
What won’t I like about the ClutchBet Sportsbook app?
Despite ClutchBet offering an impressive package to Colorado sports bettors, there are a handful of reasons that we think some players might not gel with the sportsbook.
- Limited loyalty bonus: While we’d really like to give glowing reviews to the loyalty bonuses available, we’re afraid that the loyalty bonuses do feel a little limited at the site. We’re excited to see what ClutchBet is cooking up for their loyal players in the future.
- Minimal casino games: It’s a concern that won’t bother a large number of sports fans but those that enjoy playing slots may be disappointed by the lack of casino games. At the time of writing, there are no casino games featured at ClutchBet.
- Basic theme: Another, admittedly small, concern that we have about the ClutchBet sportsbook app is the basic theme that’s featured throughout. Yes, the design and user experience are simple and easy to use, but the site does feel like it’s lacking personality.
What kind of bets can I make at ClutchBet Sportsbook?
ClutchBet Sportsbook offers a range of the most common sports bets, including the following:
- Moneylines: Moneyline bets are perhaps the simplest of all bets, this is which side will win the game and nothing else. Negative odds on the moneyline indicate that that team is the favorite, and positive odds indicate the underdog.
- Totals: Bet on the combined score by both teams in a game. The sportsbook will set a line, and you can bet whether the teams will combine to score over or under that number. The actual winner of the game is irrelevant in this wager.
- Point spreads: Bets that incorporate the margin of victory. If you bet on the favorite (indicated by a negative spread number), you would need that team to win the game by more than the spread. If you bet on the underdog, you would need that team to lose by less than the spread or win by any score.
- Props: Think of these as side bets on individual events within a game, generally separate from the overall outcome. For instance, you could bet on the total yards by one of the quarterbacks, on which player or team will score first or on whether the game will be tied at the end of regulation.
- Parlays: Combine multiple bets to greatly increase the potential payout you can expect. However, you’re also greatly increasing the risk, as any wrong picks mean you lose everything.
- Round robins: Similar to parlays, but you can still win some money if you don’t get all of your picks correct.
- Live betting: Bet on a game as it is playing out. At ClutchBet, you can view all your available options in the live section, with odds and lines that shift to reflect what’s happening in the game.
- Futures: These are bets that you make with plenty of time in advance, offering the chance to predict a championship or award winner early in the season, or even before the season starts.
Can I bet on the Denver Broncos at ClutchBet?
Fans of the Denver Broncos will be pleased to find that they’re not only able to bet on their favorite team, but the whole of the NFL, as well. Alongside the above betting options, you’ll also find the following more football-specific choices:
- Quarter and half bets: Bet on which team will be leading during individual quarters and halves, along with spread and total bets for the same time frames.
- Player props: Have a specific player that you’re keeping your eye on for the game? Props let you bet on that player, such as over/under bets on whether someone will reach specific statistical milestones.
- First, last and anytime TD scorers: Bettors who have a prediction on touchdown scorers will be able to put their money where their mouths are with first, last and anytime TD bets. These NFL prop bets are some of the most popular at ClutchBet.
- Turnover and penalty props: Another popular NFL prop allows you to bet on the number of turnovers and/or penalties that occur during a game. It’s important to check the terms on these as only accepted penalties count and turnovers on downs aren’t tallied.
How do I get money on (and off!) ClutchBet Sportsbook quickly?
ClutchBet offers you the chance to both deposit and withdraw funds quickly and easily, with the majority of mainstream banking options available at the sportsbook. You can make deposits (minimum $10) using the following methods:
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Online Bank Transfer||$10||Instant|
|Visa, Mastercard, Discover (Credit/Debit Cards||$10||Instant|
|Bank Wire Transfer||$50||Instant|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||$10||Instant|
|PayNearMe||$10||Up to 48 Hours|
And here are the options for withdrawals, with the maximum processing time of five days, though typically much shorter in practice:
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Online Bank Transfer||$10||Up to 5 Days|
|ACH (e-check)||$500||Up to 5 Days|
|PayPal||$10||Up to 5 Days|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||$10||Up to 5 Days|
How do I get help at ClutchBet Sportsbook?
If you’ve encountered an issue while navigating or betting at the ClutchBet, help should be readily available. The most popular method is the live chat option, allowing you to contact a representative via online chat. Additionally, you’ll find a trio of telephone numbers, with assistance from separate customer service, sports and racing contacts available.
Bettors who are looking for help for common queries may be able to find answers in the FAQ section found on the site. Here players are able to find information on depositing, withdrawing and their account, among other options.
How do I exclude myself from ClutchBet?
ClutchBet offers several responsible gambling tools to help players manage their activity. In the self-exclusion section, you can follow the onscreen instructions to prohibit all access to the online sportsbook. This is a necessary requirement for online betting in Colorado, and any website or app that offers online sports betting must have an exclusion option that you can use.
Can I bet at ClutchBet Sportsbook in person?
At the time of writing, ClutchBet exists purely online, and although this is unlikely to change in the near future, we wouldn’t go ruling out an in-person option just yet.
ClutchBet is a self-funded Australian company based in New South Wales that is now opting to branch out to the U.S. Depending on any future partnerships with gambling companies in Colorado, ClutchBet may find itself with a physical betting location to work alongside its online sportsbook option.
How does ClutchBet compare to other Colorado sportsbooks?
Although new to the continent, ClutchBet is stacking up well against its current competitors with an Aussie sports betting site that’s rife with interesting features. Ultimately, ClutchBet might not yet have the coverage and the popularity of FanDuel, DraftKings and other competitors that have launched in Colorado, but it’s a sportsbook that we’re excited to follow.
What is the minimum age to wager at ClutchBet in Colorado?
The minimum age to legally bet on sports online in Colorado is 21, and ClutchBet will check that you meet the requirement when you sign up.
Do I need to download the app to bet at ClutchBet online?
You do not. You will also be able to bet on the sportsbook website from within Colorado state lines.
What is the minimum deposit at ClutchBet?
Expect a minimum of $10 across the majority of banking options. This may vary depending on the method, which you can check at the ClutchBet cashier.
Is ClutchBet Sportsbook safe?
Although ClutchBet may be less well-known compared to some of the sportsbooks that the site is rubbing shoulders with, it is legal and safe.
Do you have to be in Colorado to use ClutchBet?
Although it may be a little frustrating from time to time, yes, you must be in Colorado to bet on ClutchBet. The sportsbook will use geolocation to ensure players are located where they claim to be, and there’s no tricking or outsmarting the app.