Disclaimer: Hard Rock Sportsbook is not yet online in Colorado. This review is speculative based on the Hard Rock sportsbook app in other states and will be updated when it launches here. In the meantime, check out our recommended Colorado sportsbooks that are up and running now:
Hard Rock is an iconic brand name instantly recognizable the world over. And now Colorado sports bettors have the chance to bet with Hard Rock Sportsbook from anywhere in the state, with a bonus when they create an account, no code necessary.
Simply sign up with Hard Rock, and as long as the first bet you place has odds of -250 or longer, the sportsbook will provide a matching bet up to $100. The match is good whether your opening wager wins or loses.
In this Hard Rock review, we’ll look at the various pros and cons of the online sportsbook for bettors in Colorado. We’ll go over the major aspects of the sportsbook (banking choices, betting options, customer support, etc.), along with how Hard Rock differs from some of the other sportsbooks out there.
Hard Rock Sportsbook Colorado promo code 2022
You do not need a promo code to claim the Hard Rock welcome bonus. Just open an account, make a deposit and place a wager to receive the matching bet.
|Colorado Sportsbook||Hard Rock Sportsbook|
|Hard Rock Promo Code||None needed|
|Expected Colorado launch||Sometime in 2022|
|Last Updated||December 2022|
Hard Rock Sportsbook Colorado sign-up bonus
Risk-free bet bonuses are pretty common at online sportsbooks. Hard Rock’s bet match is a step up from those. That’s because the sportsbook matches your first bet whether it wins or loses. With a risk-free bet, the bonus only kicks in if your bet loses.
Just follow these steps to receive the matching bet:
- Sign up for a new sportsbook account at Hard Rock Colorado.
- Make a first deposit of at least $10.
- Place a cash wager between $5 and $100 on something with odds of -250 or longer.
- If you win your bet, you will receive your winnings PLUS the matching free bet. If your bet loses, you will still receive a free bet equal to the money you wagered.
- You must wager the free bet at least once before you can withdraw it or any winnings from it.
- You’ll have one week to complete the wagering requirement. Otherwise, you forfeit the bonus funds.
Can I trust Hard Rock Sportsbook in Colorado?
Yes, to launch in Colorado, Hard Rock will need approval from state’s Division of Gaming, meaning it will need to meet various requirements for security and fairness. In addition, Hard Rock is already a respected name in the gambling and entertainment industry. The company has decades of experience providing for customers.
Just keep in mind that you must be 21 or older to bet at Hard Rock or any other legal online sportsbook in Colorado. You also must be in Colorado whenever you place a bet.
Getting started at Hard Rock Sportsbook in Colorado
Overall, it only takes a few minutes to sign up for an online account at Hard Rock. And you can play from anywhere in the state, whether you prefer the ease of a desktop computer or the convenience of the Hard Rock app. Here is how to create a Hard Rock Sportsbook account:
- Head to the Hard Rock Colorado homepage.
- Select the sign-up or registration button.
- After you finish entering your personal information, Hard Rock will confirm your age and that you are who you say you are.
- Once Hard Rock has verified your details, you’ll be ready to make a deposit and start betting.
You will need to supply your name, birthdate, phone number, email address, home address, and the last four digits of your Social Security number when you sign up.
How do I download the Hard Rock Sportsbook Colorado app?
Although you can access Hard Rock Sportsbook via its website, we recommend trying the app if you plan to bet using a mobile device (iOS or Android). The app features a more streamlined playing experience, with better graphics and a more sophisticated interface. The website, while fully functional, just feels a little lacking in some areas that the app makes up for.
Downloading on iOS devices
- Grab your iPhone or iPad and access the Hard Rock Sportsbook website on your favorite browser.
- Scroll down and select the button that says “Download on the App Store” toward the bottom of the page.
- This will open the correct Hard Rock Sportsbook download screen on the App Store, and you can get the app from there.
Downloading on Android devices
- Follow a similar process to the above, but this time select the “Get it on Google Play” button.
- Clicking that badge opens the Google Play Store to the correct Hard Rock Sportsbook download page.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can open it and log in.
Where do I find Hard Rock Sportsbook promotions?
At the moment, Hard Rock Sportsbook is lacking in promotions once you get past the welcome bonus. That’s not to say they never appear, though. The best place to look for promos is on the Hard Rock website or app under the “Promos” section. You’ll find a dedicated promotion page where you can see the full list of the active and upcoming promos that Hard Rock is running.
Why should I choose Hard Rock sports betting?
- Sportsbook app: The Hard Rock app is among the best in the business, sporting an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and solid graphics.
- Rockin’ Rewards: Hard Rock recently unveiled its new loyalty program, Rockin’ Rewards. This allows you to accrue points for every bet you place. You can then redeem points for cashback and other benefits.
- Welcome bonus: Compared to other sportsbook welcome bonuses, the one from Hard Rock is among the easiest to actually benefit from.
What won’t I like about Hard Rock Sportsbook?
- Website usability: The desktop version of the Hard Rock Sportsbook is definitely functional, but not as streamlined and intuitive as the app.
- Self-exclusion options are difficult to find: If you want to limit your activity on the sportsbook, you have some options, but they are buried within a verbose section on the site.
- Limited help/FAQ section: Hard Rock has good customer service, but one of the aspects missing from its support options is a robust FAQ section on the website.
What kind of bets can I place at Hard Rock Sportsbook?
As a reputable, licensed sportsbook, Hard Rock offers all of the standard bets that you would expect:
- Moneylines, point spreads and over/unders: These are the three most common sports bets you’ll find. Moneyline bets are what you’ll use when you just want to pick which team will win. Betting against the point spread means you need to factor the margin of victory into your wager. And with over/unders you are wagering on the total combined score in a game.
For example, if the Denver Broncos were playing the Las Vegas Raiders, the Broncos might be favored by 3.5 points and the over/under line might be 44.5. What bets would win if the Broncos beat the Raiders 24-21? Well, moneyline bets on Denver win because Denver won the game. Spread bets on the Raiders win because Las Vegas lost by fewer than 3.5 points. As for the total bets on the over win because the teams combined to score 45 points, which is more than 44.5.
- Parlays: Combine multiple bets into one parlay wager. With a parlay, you only win if all your picks are correct. For instance, during the college football season you could bet on the Colorado Buffs, Colorado State Rams, and Air Force Falcons to all win their games one weekend. As long as all three do, you win your parlay. But if just one of the three loses, you lose too.
- Prop bets: Side bets that tend to focus on individual team or player accomplishments during games. For example, you could bet on Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokić to record a triple-double, Colorado Avalanche center Nathan MacKinnon to score a game’s first goal or Colorado Rockies pitcher Germán Márquez to strike out a certain number of batters in a game.
- Futures: These are wagers that are for long-term outcomes. Placing a bet in August on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl is an example of a futures bet.
- Live betting: Wager on a game that has already begun. Track the ever-evolving odds through the Hard Rock app. Live betting also offers a way to hedge your pregame bets.
Can I bet on the Colorado Rockies at Hard Rock Colorado Sportsbook?
Absolutely, if you are a fan of the Rockies, or any Major League Baseball team, you can bet on them at Hard Rock Sportsbook. Hard Rock supports a gamut of baseball bets. You could bet on the Rockies to win a game any given night, or even to win the National League West, or on how many games they will win during the season, just for a few examples.
How do I get money on (and off!) Hard Rock Sportsbook quickly?
Hard Rock has a good variety of banking options due to its status as a legendary casino brand. Minimum deposit amounts vary depending on which option you prefer, but usually the minimum will be $10. Hard Rock does not charge a transaction fee to load money using any method.
- ACH e-check
- Play+ prepaid card
- Cash at the cage of an affiliated casino
- ACH e-check
- Play+ prepaid card
- Cash at a casino cage
Your withdrawal options are essentially the same as deposits, minus the credit cards and PayNearMe. The minimum withdrawal is $10, unless you go to the casino in person. In that case, you can withdraw as little as $1 (with no maximum).
How do I get help at Hard Rock online sportsbook?
One unfortunate part about customer assistance at Hard Rock is that you likely will have to get in touch with an agent because the FAQ section of the site is virtually nonexistent. If you are looking for help, there are a few options available. Hard Rock has a customer support phone number as well as a dedicated email address. Like many other sites, the best and fastest option to get assistance is by utilizing the online live chat option.
How do I exclude myself from Hard Rock Sportsbook?
Hard Rock provides a good number of responsible gambling options, although they can be a bit difficult to locate on the website. You must comb through a wordy “responsible gaming” section before you can figure out how to employ the limits. Once you do find them, you can self-impose different types of limits on your gambling, such as monetary, time and loss limits. These exclusions can range from days to years. Of course, there is also the option to permanently delete your account and exclude yourself from using Hard Rock Sportsbook in the future.
Can I bet at Hard Rock Sportsbook in person?
Hard Rock has not announced any plan to open a retail sportsbook in Colorado at this point. If that changes, it would be located in either Blackhawk, Cripple Creek, or Central City.
How does Hard Rock compare to other Colorado sportsbooks?
Hard Rock may be relatively new to the online sports betting scene in Colorado, but thanks to a solid sign-up bonus, it is definitely worth trying out. Highlights of playing at Hard Rock include a massive number of betting options, a quality app, and the easily accessible welcome bonus.
Despite the few drawbacks that we covered on this page, we would absolutely endorse giving Hard Rock Sportsbook a try. Finally, if you don’t think Hard Rock is the right Colorado sportsbook for you, or if you want to sign up with more than one, we recommend also checking out the DraftKings app, BetMGM, Caesars, BetRivers, Betfred or FanDuel.
What is the Hard Rock Sportsbook bonus code?
You don’t need a code to claim the Hard Rock welcome bonus. Instead, just sign up with Hard Rock and place the first bet at odds of -250 or longer to receive a matching free bet for up to $100.
Can I bet on college sports in Colorado at Hard Rock Sportsbook?
Yes, if you are a fan of the CU Buffs, CSU Rams, or Air Force Falcons, you can bet on them at Hard Rock. Prop betting on college games is not legal in the state, however.
How long do withdrawals take at Hard Rock?
Like other sportsbooks, withdrawals are subject to a several-day waiting period. You should receive your payout within four to five business days, depending on the method.
What is the minimum deposit at Hard Rock Sportsbook?
Minimum deposits vary by method. Generally speaking, however, $10 is the least you can deposit into your account.
What is the minimum age to bet at Hard Rock Sportsbook in Colorado?
In order to legally bet on sports in Colorado, you must be at least 21 years old.