Your Denver Broncos, of course, are once again nowhere to be found.
Then again, maybe you’re a long-suffering fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars, Minnesota Vikings or Detroit Lions. Or even a table-smashing member of the Bills Mafia or a certified Grade A Green Bay Packers Cheesehead.
Whatever the case, the NFL’s Conference Championship Weekend is here, and you don’t have a horse in the Lombardi Trophy derby.
Only four fanbases still have world championship hopes intact. They are as follows as we detail Sunday’s title tilt schedule (kickoff times MT):
- AFC: Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs, 1 p.m. (CBS)
- NFC: San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams, 4:30 p.m. (FOX)
But for the rest of the NFL fanatics who are feeling left out of the NFL betting action, there’s a sure-fire way to amplify the intrigue of the AFC and NFC contests.
Several Colorado online sportsbooks are offering enticing promotions to help fans get into the games.
Following are three of the top NFL playoff promos fans can take advantage of.
Any playoff touchdown — yes, a single TD — nets $200 in bonus
BetMGM Colorado Sportsbook has rolled out an attractive — and concise — promotional offer.
In fact, it’s as close to a sure thing as you’ll find in the market.
All new BetMGM customers need to do is sign up and deposit at least $10 into their account. Then with your first real-money wager, place a single NFL moneyline bet of $10 on any team still alive in the playoffs.
If any team scores a touchdown in any game kicking off following the placement of the bet, $200 in bonus — paid out as four $50 wagers — will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
So a Joe Mixon rushing TD if you had bet the qualifying $10 on the Chiefs’ moneyline?
A $200 bonus winner.
Or how about a Super Bowl scoop-and-score from the Rams’ Von Miller after you had unsuccessfully backed the 49ers with your $10 in a 3-2 NFC title game won by L.A.?
Still a $200 bonus winner.
Spoiler alert: It’s going to be tough to not win.
Additionally, if your qualifying moneyline bet is a winner, those winnings also will be paid to your account as well at the shown-odds price (+100, -150, etc.) along with the return of your original $10 bet.
Be sure to go through the full terms and conditions when you sign up. But do note that there is a maximum of one $200 bonus payout per person, household (IP address) and/or computer.
The bonus also must be used within seven days of being credited to an account. If not, the remaining free balance will become void.
Bet $5 to win a cool $280 on DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings Colorado Sportsbook also has a potentially lucrative offer for new customers.
How lucrative? Try 56-1 odds.
Sign up and deposit at least $5 into your DraftKings account.
Then place a moneyline wager of $5 or more on any of the three remaining NFL postseason games. That, of course, includes Super Bowl LVI itself on Feb. 13.
And if your chosen team wins, you’ll receive $280 worth of bonus in addition to any cash winnings on the original wager.
Here are the additional promo details:
- Your first settled NFL moneyline wager of $5-plus after signing up will count as the qualifying wager.
- The $280 bonus will be paid as seven free $40 bets.
- Those seven $40 bets will be valid for seven days, and failure to use them during that span will void the remaining award balance.
- The bonus are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The limit is one qualifying wager per customer and excludes odds boosts, live bets, parlay wagers, bonus, cash-out bets and voided wagers.
A $5 FanDuel wager returns $150 ( in real cash!) if your team wins
Earlier this month, FanDuel Colorado offered new users a tough-to-beat, bet-$5-to-win-$150 cash promotion on the College Football Playoff national championship game.
That same offer has been in play for the NFL playoffs and is active until this Sunday.
Here’s the promo nitty-gritty:
- New FanDuel users need to register and make their initial deposit of at least $5.
- Then with their first wager, they will need to make a $5 moneyline bet on any of the four teams playing in the conference championships.
- If your team wins, that $5 maximum bet turns into $150 cash — and not site credit.
- All winning bets will be fulfilled within 72 hours.
- The offer, again, is for new FanDuel Sportsbook customers only and is available only on the FanDuel app (Desktop users will be directed to download the app).
- Users who claim this offer will not be eligible for any other acquisition-specific offer.
Again, that’s $150 — in cold, crisp cash.
So get your $5 down on the heavily favored Chiefs in the AFC title game. Or back the underdog Niners in the NFC championship contest.
Then sit back, root on your new temporary favorite team and reap the rewards of the 30-1 payoff if that team wins.
In any fashion. And by any margin.
If you’ve missed out on FanDuel’s NFL playoff promo so far, Championship Weekend is the perfect time to strike.