The NFL’s wild card playoff weekend keeps growing.
Last season, we went from four to six games with all but the top seeds in each conference participating.
This year, a Monday night wild card game has been added to the mix. That gives us a Saturday doubleheader, three games on Sunday and the Monday night finale.
The full weekend schedule is as follows (kickoff times MT):
- Las Vegas Raiders at Cincinnati Bengals, 2:30 p.m., Saturday (NBC)
- New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills, 6:15 p.m., Saturday (CBS)
- Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 11 a.m., Sunday (FOX)
- San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys, 2:30 p.m., Sunday (CBS)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs, 6:15 p.m., Sunday (NBC)
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams, 6:15 p.m., Monday (ABC, ESPN)
That’s truly a Super Wild Card Weekend, and several Colorado online sportsbooks are offering enticing promotions to help fans get in on the action.
Bet $5 to win $280 on DraftKings Sportsbook
Those still weighing their online sportsbook options need to take a long, hard look at this DraftKings Colorado online sportsbook offer for new customers.
It’s simple. And potentially rather lucrative.
Place a moneyline wager of $5 or more on any NFL postseason game through Feb. 13 (Super Bowl LVI). And if that bet wins, you’ll receive $280 worth of free bets in addition to any cash winnings on the original wager.
Here are the additional promo details:
- Your first settled NFL moneyline wager of $5-plus after signing up will count as the qualifying wager.
- The $280 bonus will be paid as seven free $40 bets.
- Those seven $40 bets will be valid for seven days, and failure to use them during that span will void the award.
- The free bets are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The limit is one qualifying wager per customer and excludes odds boosts, live bets, parlay wagers, free bets cash-out bets and voided wagers.
Get $200 in free BetMGM bets if a TD is scored this weekend
BetMGM Colorado Sportsbook also boasts an attractive wild card promotional offer.
In fact, it’s a no-brainer.
New BetMGM customers who place a NFL moneyline bet of $10 or more on wild card weekend can garner $200 in free bets — paid out in two $100 free wagers — if any team scores a touchdown over the weekend.
That’s correct: A TD from ANY of the 12 teams in ANY of six games. And that’s regardless of the outcome of the game the initial moneyline wager was placed on.
Again, the offer is for new BetMGM users only. Also note that BetMGM’s risk-free first bet offer of up to $1,000 cannot be used in conjunction with the any-TD wild card weekend promo.
A $5 FanDuel wager nets $150 (in cash money) if your team wins
Earlier this week, FanDuel Colorado offered new users a tough-to-beat promotion on the College Football Playoff national championship game.
Now that same offer is in play for the NFL playoffs, bet-$5-to-win-$150 cash.
Here are the promo details:
- New users need to register and make their initial deposit of at least $5.
- Then with their first wager, they will need to bet $5 on any NFL game moneyline in the playoffs.
- If your team wins, that $5 maximum bet turns into $150 cash — and not site credit.
- All winning bets will be fulfilled within 72 hours.
- The offer, again, is for new FanDuel Sportsbook customers only and is available only on the FanDuel app (Desktop users will be directed to download the app).
- Users who claim this offer will not be eligible for any other acquisition-specific offer.
And yes, you read that correctly: $150 in straight cash.
So you can wait to pounce and place that moneyline wager on a double-digit favorite. Then sit back and reap the rewards of the 30-1 payoff if that team wins.
In any fashion. And by any margin.
If you missed out on FanDuel’s CFP promo, don’t let this NFL offer get away.