FOX Bet Sportsbook Colorado Promo Code & Review
FOX Bet is one of the newest and brightest sportsbooks in Colorado. The site represents a unique mixture of both gaming and media with its two corporate masters.
Most people can probably guess that FOX Bet is affiliated with FOX Sports, one of the top sports media companies in the US. However, FOXBet is also parented by The Stars Group, which also owns top online poker site PokerStars.
FOX Bet distinguishes itself with a plethora of odds boosts and opportunities for players in multiple markets. The site (nominally) relies on its FOX Sports personalities to lend their expertise and opinion for great betting options onsite.
To be frank, there’s a lot to discuss about all things FOX Bet. This review covers details on the bonuses and promotions available, including how to get your hands on up to $50 in bonus bets. You’ll then find a look at the wagers and the available markets, plus how to access the FOX Bet sports betting app.
Is FOXBet legal in Colorado?
Absolutely. FOX Bet has secured its temporary internet sports betting operator license from the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission, which gives it the ability to serve the Colorado public in online sports betting.
Furthermore, since FOX Bet needs a local casino partner to move forward, the site has partnered with Eldorado Resorts. Eldorado owns the Isle Black Hawk and the Lady Luck Casino in Colorado, and FOX Bet could potentially show up as the representative for either one.
In other words, FOX Bet’s presence in the state is completely on the level.
FOX Bet Colorado sign-up bonus: $50 risk-free bet
By completing the five steps below FOX Bet offers new users an attractive welcome bonus, which could set you up with up to $50 in bonus bets to enhance your start on the site.
- Go to promotions tab/page
- Click on the FIRST BET ON US RISK FREE promotion
- Click View Challenges
- Click Opt-In button within 7 days of registration
- Place first risk-free bet within 7 days of registration
That’s right! Your first bet on the site is risk-free up to $50. Simply make your first wager as usual. If it’s a winner, congrats on your strong start at FOX Bet sportsbook! But if it is unsuccessful, FOX Bet will refund the entire amount (up to $50) in the form of bonus bets.
No promo code is required to activate this offer, just be sure to use our exclusive sign up link.
FOX Bet Colorado promo code 2023
|Online Sportsbook||FOX Bet Sportsbook Colorado|
|FOX Bet Promo Code||Click to claim promo|
|Sign Up Offer||Risk Free Bet up To $50|
|Last Updated||February 2023|
Celebrity-based promotions at FOX Bet in Colorado
It’s always good to find a sportsbook that does things a little differently. FOX Bet delivers via its range of celebrity-based promotions.
Yes, other sites offer promotions; however, at FOX Bet, you can put a name and a face to them. These promos are tied to the anchors of the major shows on the FOX Sports channel.
Get an extra $5 in Free Bets each time your team earns a run during their opening game, up to ten runs (or $50 in FREE Bets)!
This promotion is open to everyone in Colorado, new and existing players alike. To participate bet $5 (on the Point Spread or Moneyline) on your favorite MLB Team’s Opening Game.
Don’t miss this perfect pitch! This promotion is only available between July 17th until July 24th!
Here is a rundown of the other current promotions:
- Cris Carter’s Call: Check out Carter’s analysis on the Monday night game to find the best value play amongst the spreads, moneyline and custom bets. What’s more, if you follow Carter’s advice, you’ll receive an odds boost.
- Rachel’s Double Up Bet Boost: Rachel Bonnetta, the host of Lock It In, will analyze Tuesday’s action and look out for one play worth your attention. Follow Bonnetta’s pick, and you’ll receive a double-up boost to the odds.
- The Wright Bet Boost: Wednesday’s see Nick Wright use his knowledge to come up with a parlay of the day. You can win big with this one. Parlays pay bigger odds anyway, but FOX Bet will also give it a boost via this promotion.
- Cousin Sal’s Money Back Special: Every Thursday, Cousin Sal will come up with a custom bet at custom odds. Follow his pick, and even if it loses, you can claim up to $25 back as a free bet.
- Lock It in Bet Boost: Bonnetta, Cousin Sal and Clay Travis work together to come up with a parlay every Friday. Follow their advice, and you’ll receive a boosted payout if it wins.
- Clay Travis Blood Bank: Travis is so confident in his pick that he’ll bet a pint of his blood that it wins. Follow his advice, and you’ll receive an odds boost on the selection.
- Charissa Thompson’s Custom Bet Boost: Thompson will develop her custom bet each Sunday, which will be the subject of a bet boost.
This set of promotions from FOX Bet offers a wide variety of incentives. More important, it also ensures that you can benefit from a bonus seven days a week.
Look out for other promotions. These include free bets for meeting weekly wagering requirements and boosted odds for the bigger sporting events.
FOX Bet Loyalty Rewards
In addition to these daily promotions, you’ll also be enrolled in the Stars Rewards program automatically. Instead of the straightforward “points for cash” programs at other sites, at FOX Bet, you’ll win treasure chests.
As you move through the levels of the scheme (the more you wager, the more progress you’ll make), you’ll receive bigger and better treasure chests. Each chest opens to reveal a different bonus, which includes free bets and gold coins, which you can transfer for cash.
Bet types available at FOX Bet in Colorado
You’ll be able to bet the way you like at FOX Bet in Colorado, with the following range of betting options available:
- Point Spreads: The point spread is one of the most popular wagers. Here, the underdog gets an added number of points/goals/runs to even up the contest, making it a more compelling 50/50 contest.
- Moneyline: This is a straightforward bet on the winner of any contest. You’ll receive lower odds on the favored team, and sometimes huge odds on the underdog. A good bet if you want to “buy” money on the favored team, or if you fancy the underdog to pull off that shock result.
- Parlay: A parlay is a bet featuring a series of selections (starting with a minimum of two). Each leg of a parlay has to win for the wager to be successful. A successful parlay can be one of the most profitable bets you can place, so if you’re looking for that home run win, this might be the way to go.
- Futures: A futures bet is one placed on an event that is taking place in the future. An example is placing a bet on the winner of the World Series before the baseball season starts in early April. Futures wagers are exciting as you can follow the twists and turns all season long.
- Totals: Also known as over/under betting, you’ll be placing a wager based on the total number of points/goals/runs scored in the game. FOX Bet will set the line, and you’ll bet over or under that line.
- Prop Bets: Proposition wagers are those made on an event within a game. For example, you might want to wager on a team to be leading at the end of the first quarter, or whether a player will score the first touchdown.
- In-Play Betting: Also known as live betting, is one of the most popular methods of getting involved in the action today. Look out for the fast-moving odds, as you enjoy betting while watching on TV, or indeed when you are present at the event. Live betting is ideal if you’re the type of player who likes to see some of the action unfold before laying your money down.
- Cash Out: Otherwise known as early redemption, it allows you to cash out at the current odds. This feature can be an excellent option to lock in a profit if things are going your way, while you can also cut your losses if things have taken a turn for the worse.
- Custom Bets: This option lets you take to Twitter and request a bet using the #CustomBet hashtag. A member of the FOX Bet team will get back to you with their odds (if applicable).
Sports betting at FOX Bet Colorado: Betting markets overview
All the major pro leagues are available at FOX Bet. What might surprise new bettors is the range of minor leagues, college games and niche sports.
Here is a rundown of the most significant sporting action available to bet on:
- Football: Find a variety of betting across all NFL games, with even more wagering options when the playoffs come around. Look out for additional prop bets on the Super Bowl. A full range of bets is available on the best of the college football action.
- Basketball: Bets on all of the NBA games throughout the season and the playoffs are available, as well as college hoops action.
- Baseball: There’s betting on every game throughout the regular MLB season, as well as further markets when the postseason comes around.
- Hockey: A full range of betting is available throughout the regular NHL season, the playoffs and the Stanley Cup Finals.
- Soccer: Check out the vast range of betting on soccer, including the top European leagues, Major League Soccer and the biggest and best international tournaments.
- Auto Racing: You’ll be able to bet on the best action betting on NASCAR and Formula One.
- Boxing and MMA: All of the major bouts on the planet are available, whether it’s a heavyweight world championship or a big UFC event.
- Tennis and Golf: Check out the latest odds on all of the events on the major tours as well as extended betting on majors and grand slams.
Other sports also feature at FOX Bet, including international games such as cricket, rugby and Australian rules football.
Download the FOX Bet Colorado app
The best way to access the FOX Bet app is to head to the website at www.FoxBet.com on your mobile device and click on the “Get Started” option, which will begin the installation process.
If you’re using an Android device, you’ll download the Android betting app directly from the website (you cannot currently download gambling apps from the Google Play Store).
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, simply visit the FOX Bet website for details on downloading the iOS app.
Having downloaded the app, you can register, take advantage of bonuses and enjoy the full range of bets on offer at FOXBet.
You can also use the desktop browser to bet. It uses a responsive design, fitting itself to your screen size automatically, which is perfect for your desktop computer, tablet or smartphone.
Deposit options at FOXBet Colorado Sportsbook
Being a fully legal and regulated site, FOX Bet offers a wide range of easy and secure deposit methods.
Here are the main options:
- Debit and Credit Cards: You can use Visa- or Mastercard-branded debit and credit cards to make instant deposits.
- CH Deposits or E-Checks: Make an instant electronic deposit from your bank account (an electronic version of a paper check).
- PayNearMe: Make a deposit at a local convenience store such as 7-Eleven.
- Neteller or Skrill: Use a third-party company to keep your betting funds separate. Deposit to either Neteller or Skrill from your bank, then deposit from either third-party company to FOX Bet.
- Play+ Debit Card: Apply for a card from PokerStars who have created a debit card on the Play+ system. Use this card to fund and withdraw from your account.
You should also be able to deposit in cash at the partner casino that FOX Bet chooses.
Customer service options at FOX Bet CO
If you have any questions regarding FOX Sports Bet, your first stop should be the “Help” or FAQ sections.
Here, you’ll find a detailed page covering a wide range of queries. You also have the option of submitting a question yourself, using a form at the bottom of the page.
You’ll enter your email address, then click on a subject in the drop-down menu and then enter your question, Fox Bet will reply via email.
You can also request a phone call at any time between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m.
FOX Bet in Colorado and responsible gaming
By clicking on the “Responsible Gaming” section, you’ll find a comprehensive approach to combatting problem gaming.
This page starts with a mission statement and offers a presentation from The Stars Group. Therefore, you know this is a site committed to players keeping gambling enjoyable.
On a practical level, you can set deposit and betting limits, as well as taking a timeout from gambling.
You’ll also find links to associations that can help deal with any problems that you are having. In extreme cases, you can also self-exclude from the site.
In summary: How does Fox Bet Colorado compare?
FOX Bet is one of the more interesting new additions to the betting industry. The Stars Group brings decades of online experience, with FOX Sports adding media coverage and TV personalities to the mix.
What you’ll find at FOX Bet is a modern approach to betting.
First, the range of promotions coordinates with the personalities on FOX Sports, which provides offers daily from familiar faces. Other options, such as cashing out and custom bets (via social media), add to the modern feel of the app and desktop site.
New members can enjoy a risk free bet of up to $50!
FOX Bet Sportsbook Colorado FAQ
When you sign up at FOX Bet, your first bet will be risk-free for up to $50. This means that if your first wager loses, you will receive a refund in the form of a free bet.
The minimum deposit at FOX Bet is $10 regardless of the payment method.
Yes. While some states, like New York and New Jersey, do not allow betting on in-state college teams, Colorado is not one of them. However, while you can bet on the Buffs, Rams and Air Force Falcons, college prop betting is prohibited, so you won’t see those bets at FOX Bet.
You can head to the FOX Bet website, where you will find links for the FOX Bet app for iOS and Android. The app is free and makes betting on your phone or tablet very easy.
After signing into your account, you’ll find a link to the deposit page in the upper right corner. Once there, you can choose your desired banking method and make a minimum deposit of $10.
The fastest way to withdraw money from your account is by using a FOX Bet Play+ card, followed by PayPal, which may take up to 24 hours.