SportsBetting.com Colorado Promo Code & Review
Disclaimer: SportsBetting.com has rebranded to MaximBet. The links on this page will now take you to MaximBet, or you can read our updated MaximBet review here.
Sportsbetting.com has rebranded as MaximBet and Colorado will be presenting the new online sportsbook. The change is part of a national rebrand thanks to a partnership between Maxim and Carousel Group.
Legal sports betting is booming in Colorado, and options abound for consumers as a result. There’s a new player on the scene that’s starting to make some noise, and its name just happens to fit like a glove.
SportsBetting.com made its debut in Colorado on Sept. 16, 2020. It is owned and operated by the Carousel Group, an internet gambling company that formed in 2017.
SportsBetting.com has big plans down the road for expansion in the U.S. For now, SportsBetting.com has gained entry to the Colorado market via a partnership with Johnny Nolon’s Casino in Cripple Creek.
As a sneak peek, there are a whole lot of markets available for betting, and you can access all of them online or via your mobile device. There’s also a fantastic sign-up offer that’s available exclusively to PlayColorado readers. Read on.
Is SportsBetting.com legal in Colorado?
Legal sports betting in Colorado become official with the passage of Proposition DD in 2019. It took some time to get started officially, but Colorado sportsbooks began taking wagers on May 1, 2020.
In order to place bets, you must be 21 or older and be physically within the state. You also need to be playing with a legal and regulated operator.
SportsBetting.com checks those important boxes via a partnership with Johnny Nolon’s Casino.
SportsBetting.com Colorado bonus
SportsBetting.com is going all out with an exclusive offer for users who create a new account using our links will earn a deposit match bonus up to $1,000 in free bet credits!
Once your account is all set, make your deposit. You can deposit what you would like (the minimum is $10), but our exclusive bonus offer is for 100% up to $1,000 in wagers. All free bet credits need to be wagered within 7 days after being credited.
The deposit match bonus and free bets have a fantastic 1x play through requirement.
Unlike most sportsbook deposit bonuses you’ll find, this is not limited to your first deposit. The 100% match will apply to all your deposits until you’ve reached the maximum free bet credits of $1,000.
SportsBetting.com Promo Code 2022
|Online Sportsbook||SportsBetting.com Colorado|
|Promo Code||None - Use Links|
|Deposit Bonus||100% match up to $1,000|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
The welcome bonus is awesome, but the fun doesn’t stop there. SportsBetting.com also offers ongoing promotions, some of which are exclusively focused on Colorado teams.
There’s a dedicated promotions tab on SportsBetting.com, so the best advice is to check back often for what may be next. But here are some examples of the type of offers you can expect:
- Get the Puck Outta Here. You can receive up to $50 in free bet credits if the team you selected to win an NHL game is shut out in regulation time
- Parlay Protection. This one provides up to $50 in free bets if your parlay loses by one selection
- Nothing But Net Wednesdays. Again, up to $50 is up for grabs in free bets if you get in on the action betting basketball and soccer on a Wednesday
All these offers have terms & conditions of course, and as we mentioned SportsBettingg.com does a nice job of mixing them up over time. So be sure to check in regularly and see what’s available.
How to create a SportsBetting.com account in Colorado
The registration process at SportsBetting.com is really simple. For starters, be sure to click on our links to gain access to the exclusive bonus offers. From there, you’ll be brought to a new page to create an account. Here’s what you’ll need to enter:
- Email address
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of Social Security number
- Full address
- Phone number
Next, you’ll have to check off a box that confirms the following:
- You agree to the terms and conditions.
- Verification that you are 21 or older.
That’s the entire process. From start to finish, you’re looking at a few minutes. Registration at SportsBetting.com is similar to what you’ll find at other online sportsbooks and sports betting apps, and you won’t need to jump through any unnecessary hoops.
SportsBetting.com has released the first version of the iOS app for iphone/iPad users. Android users for now just use the web browser on their device.
We tested it out for Android users, and we found we were able to navigate around on the smaller screen without issue. We’ll have to wait and see what the native app is like, but SportsBetting.com is fully optimized to work on mobile devices.
SportsBetting.com features and benefits
You have plenty of options for placing your bets in Colorado. That being the case, operators have to be at the top of their game to earn repeat business. Here are the top features that SportsBetting.com brings to the table.
- Dedicated promotions tab: You shouldn’t have to hunt around for the latest offerings, and you won’t have to here. All of the upcoming promotions are in a central spot.
- 24/7 chat support: You can tell a lot about a company by its approach to customer service, and SportsBetting.com gets some high marks for a live chat feature that’s available to answer questions around the clock.
- Long list of available markets: We’ll cover exactly what’s available in a bit. For now, just know that the menu at SportsBetting.com goes deeper than many other sportsbooks with its offerings.
The layout is pretty solid. We had a smooth experience while navigating around the site. There are clear-cut links to point you in the right direction, and the menus, funding and betting slip functions worked without any hitches.
Bet types available on SportsBetting.com
You’ll find all of the major bet types available here. From standard wagers to more exotic offerings, SportsBetting.com has it. Let’s take a quick look at some of the most popular ways for you to get in the game.
- Moneyline: This is the most basic of sports bets, as all you need to do is pick which side you think will win. Odds for favorites are negative, while the number is positive for underdogs.
- Point spread: You can pick the favorite minus a designated number of points, or choose the underdog plus the spread. Whichever side you choose has to cover the spread for a winning bet.
- Totals: For this bet, you’re choosing the over or under on total points scored in the game. Sportsbooks set the benchmark number, with odds listed on both sides of the equation.
- Props: These are additional wagering options available for each game, many of which will revolve around specific team or player accomplishments. Please note that prop bets on college games aren’t allowed in CO.
- Live betting: Alternatively known as in game betting, these are bets you can place as the action happens live. Odds and offerings will vary in these popular and fast-moving markets.
- Futures: A futures bet is a wager that you place on an outcome that won’t be known until a later date. The major markets revolve around upcoming championships, such as the Super Bowl or Masters.
- Parlays: A parlay is a high-risk, high-reward wager in which you place multiple choices on a single betting slip. The profit potential grows with each choice added, but the chances of hitting decrease as you add selections.
- Teasers: A teaser is a betting function that places more control over point spreads in the hands of users. Popular for football and basketball, teasers are used for multiple games and allow you to move the line.
On the main page, you’ll find the main sports betting lobby. The default listing is for upcoming and popular events, but you can change what you see with just a click on the menu of betting markets.
Default bet types — point spread, moneyline, and totals — will be front and center, while the “more wagers” option will open the door to additional opportunities. For futures, you can find dedicated links by clicking on the individual sports tabs.
What sports can you bet on at SportsBetting.com in Colorado?
You won’t be lacking for options at SportsBetting.com. There’s a whole host of markets to choose from, ranging from the major sports all the way down to niche items. Let’s begin by taking a look at the most popular sports on the menu.
- NFL: The NFL is king in the betting world, and you won’t be disappointed with what you’ll find here. You can bet on the outcome of each game, take your chances on how the season plays out with futures, live bet as the action plays out and much more.
- NBA: Pro hoops attract plenty of action, as well. The high-scoring NBA is a great spot to focus on spreads and totals, but there’s lots more to see. Props are also a big attraction as they bring a bit of a fantasy element to the proceedings.
- MLB: While the rest of the pro leagues generally take the summer off, MLB becomes the star attraction. There are always plenty of games to bet on each day, and you can also zero in with a real targeted approach with “first five innings” bets.
- NHL: From the first puck drop of the regular season through to the Stanley Cup Final, passionate hockey fans get plenty of skin in the game. Moneyline, futures and props are very popular, and there has been a recent spike in interest for “first period” bets.
- College football: A top choice for many seasoned handicappers, it’s tough to beat the excitement of a packed slate of games. Spreads and totals attract lots of the action, while futures let you take a long-term view on the season as a whole.
- College basketball: March Madness is one of the biggest betting events of the year, but there’s plenty to be said for betting on the regular college hoops season, too. Spreads and totals are popular here, as well, as is the futures market for the Final Four.
- Soccer: Interest continues to grow here in the states for soccer, and you will have plenty of options to consider. From MLS to the Premier League and other top competitions, you’ll find odds and lines for tons of games.
- Golf: There seems to be a renewed interest in golf these days, and legal sports betting has certainly been a factor in that. You can place your bets on each PGA Tour stop and major event, and also live bet after the pros tee off.
- Tennis: Speaking of live betting, you’ll never look at tennis matches the same way once you give it a shot. You’ll also be able to bet on the winner at each ATP and WTA tour stop, and make your calls on Grand Slam winners with futures.
- UFC: A big UFC fight night is always a featured attraction at sportsbooks, and SportsBetting.com has you covered. From the outcome of the matches to live betting as the action plays out, you’ll have plenty of options to consider.
- NASCAR: The futures market for the Daytona 500 and NASCAR Cup Series champion are huge, but so is each and every race on the circuit. Race winners and props are also super popular here, and there are lots of choices to make for each race.
As mentioned earlier, SportsBetting.com really goes all out when it comes to niche sports. Here are the other options you can check out on the main wagering menu.
- Gaelic football
- Gaelic hurling
- International sports
- Motor sports
- Rugby league
- Rugby union
- Table tennis
Colorado sports betting guide
Colorado has already proven to be a fantastic market for sports betting, and the growth shows no sign of abating. Betting on sports with a chance to win some extra coin is a huge draw, but it’s safe to say that there’s another reason for the surging interest.
The fact that Colorado is a hotbed for sporting action certainly doesn’t hurt. For each of the major leagues, there’s a local team to root for.
- NFL: Denver Broncos
- NBA: Denver Nuggets
- MLB: Colorado Rockies
- NHL: Colorado Avalanche
- NCAA: Air Force Falcons, Colorado Buffaloes, Colorado State Rams, Denver Pioneers, Northern Colorado Bears
- MLS: Colorado Rapids
For each of the above teams, you can get in the game like never before now that sports betting is legal here at home. You can bet on the outcome of games, wager on props, live bet as the action plays out or take a shot in the futures market.
Please note that props are not available for wagering on college sports in Colorado. Outside of that, you have scores of options to consider for the local teams.
SportsBetting.com had some intriguing promos up based on the locals during our deep dive, and we’ll certainly be interested to see what the future holds on that front.
Sports betting futures market at SportsBetting.com
Interest in the sports betting futures market continues to grow. These are wagers that afford you the chance to take a long-term view on an entire season. It’s a great research tool, as well, as the odds board gives you an instant peek at how teams really stack up.
For the major team-based sports, you’ll have several options to consider, including:
- NFL: Super Bowl, conferences and divisions, team win totals, player awards.
- NBA: NBA Finals, conferences and divisions, team win totals, player awards.
- MLB: World Series, pennants and divisions, team win totals, player awards.
- NHL: Stanley Cup, conferences and divisions, team win totals, player awards.
- NCAAF: National championship, conferences, team win totals, player awards.
- NCAAB: National championship, conferences, team win totals, player awards.
- Soccer: MLS Cup, Premier League Championship, international competitions.
Futures aren’t solely reserved for the team sports. You’ll find popular markets for the major individual sports, such as:
- Golf: Masters, U.S. Open, The Open Championship, PGA Championship.
- Tennis: Wimbledon, U.S. Open, French Open, Australian Open.
- NASCAR: Daytona 500, Nascar Cup Series Championship.
You can place your bets on all of the above and much more at SportsBetting.com. A well-timed futures bet can lead to great returns, and you get to stay further engaged with sports all year round. What’s not to love?
How to deposit and withdraw at SportsBetting.com
There aren’t a whole host of funding options available at the present time, but we’ll see if there will be more to come in the future. Here are the options for depositing at SportsBetting.com.
- Mazooma ACH: Basically an online banking transfer that will require you to enter routing and account information from your financial institution.
- Credit or debit card: Visa is accepted and listed as a primary option.
- Skrill: This is an online money transfer platform. You can set your wallet to add or deposit from your bank or card.
Withdrawals are typically credited back to the account that you used to deposit, but you can always contact customer service if you have any special requests.
SportsBetting.com customer support
There are three primary ways to get assistance as things come up, and there’s also a dedicated help section for FAQs.
- Email: The customer service team can be reached at [email protected]
- Chat: There’s a live chat feature built into the platform, which is available 24/7.
- Social: SportsBetting.com has a presence on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The chat support function is awesome and should be your go-to method as things arise. During our test, we were chatting with a real person in about a minute. Dedicated telephone support would be a great add, but the live chat option works just fine, too.
Responsible gambling at SportsBetting.com
Right at the bottom of the main web page is a clickable link for responsible gambling. The company has posted what it refers to as “Our commitment,” which reads as follows:
Here at SportsBetting.com, we take care of our players. With this in mind, our main commitments are responsible gaming and providing the best possible customer service to our players.
Therefore, our site has different options that lead to the greatest fun of our player, giving you the control of both the time and money you spend gambling.
There are also dedicated links in that section where you can set deposit or wager limits, take a break, or self-exclude as needed. SportsBetting.com also has several helpful articles posted and numbers to get help, so responsible gambling is clearly a priority.
Does SportsBetting.com have a retail sportsbook in Colorado?
The Carousel Group gained entry to the Colorado market via a deal with Johnny Nolon’s Casino, which is located in Cripple Creek. The location already has a self-branded sportsbook on site that is powered by Las Vegas-based ISI Race & Sports.
This is the first state in which SportsBetting.com has been made available, but the company has designs on entering more in the near future. It’s unclear if the future plans also call for retail locations.
How does SportsBetting.com stack up versus other Colorado sportsbooks?
As it is a new entry into the Colorado sports betting market, it’ll take some time until we can fairly assess SportsBetting.com in relation to the competition. That said, we can say that early returns are quite promising.
There’s a wide range of betting markets and wagering options. Navigation is smooth, and the overall layout is clean and visually appealing. SportsBetting.com offers a decent amount of funding options, and it doesn’t look like it’ll be shy with promos. And the SportsBetting.com welcome bonus is exciting.
With the app now live, it’s a great start for the new kid on the Colorado sports betting scene.