As one of the largest sports betting platforms in Germany, Tipico already had a healthy reputation before it launched in Colorado. The Tipico welcome bonus is sizeable, and there are regular promotions in the rewards section that frequently change throughout the year.
You can wager on the NFL, the NBA, Major League Baseball, and college sports. There are also international leagues like the English Premier League. Banking options include PayPal and Apple Pay, for hassle-free deposits and withdrawals.
Tipico Sportsbook Colorado promo code 2022
All players new to Tipico will get a risk-free bet for up to $750 when they sign up, no bonus code is necessary. All you need to do is create an account, make a deposit and place a bet. If you win the bet, then you collect your winnings and the welcome bonus goes away. If you lose, then you’ll get a refund of your wager as site credit.
|Online Sportsbook||Tipico Sportsbook Colorado|
|Tipico Colorado Bonus Code||Not needed|
|Tipico Sign Up Bonus||Risk free bet up to $750 on deposit|
|Last Updated||November 2022|
Tipico Colorado welcome bonus — the fine print!
The Tipico Sportsbook bonus for new customers is pretty good, but it’s also got some negative points. If we look at some of the key terms and conditions, we can get a better idea:
- You must opt-in upon registration or on the dedicated promotions page.
- You can use the risk-free wager to bet on singles or parlays but not round robins. No minimum or maximum odds.
- Any win from a risk-free bet returns your win and the stake. Any loss and the sportsbook will refund the stake as site credit.
- All bonus money comes with a 1x playthrough requirement.
- When placing wagers, you will use any real money in your account before the site credit.
- You have 30 days from opting in to use the bonus.
As you can see, the wagering requirement is pretty good. However, because you wager the bonus after any real money, you must risk all your real money before you can use the bonus part of your apparently risk-free bet. In other words, if you want to try to recoup your initial loss, you have to risk any additional money in your account. Something to keep in mind.
Can I trust Tipico Sportsbook in Colorado?
Yes, Tipico is an international company that started in Europe in 2004. It is a leading sportsbook in Germany, with over 50% market share, making it one of the largest casino and betting companies worldwide. The company is headquartered in Malta, and it employs more than 6,000 people.
Having established itself in Europe, it is expanding in the US, and it is licensed to operate in two states: Colorado and New Jersey. It has partnerships with Ocean Casino Resort in New Jersey and Century Casino in Colorado. Overall, it’s easy to say Tipico is a trustworthy and legitimate online betting site in Colorado.
How to create a Tipico account in Colorado
To get started at Tipico, you need to create an account. After you’ve done that, you can deposit, download the app, and start sports betting in Colorado. To sign up, you’ll need the following information:
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Phone number
- An email address and secure password
- Bank details
Once you’ve got these pieces of information, you’re ready to go. Head to the Tipico site and select the sign-up button.
Tipico Sportsbook app for Colorado
The Tipico Sportsbook Colorado app is available for both Apple and Android. Here’s how to get it:
- Go to the Tipico homepage on the mobile device of your choice.
- Scroll down to locate the “download” section below the welcome bonus.
- Depending on your device, select either “Download on the App Store” or “Get it on Google Play.”
- This will take you to the correct download page, and you can get the app from there.
When you’ve finished downloading the Tipico online sportsbook app, you’ll need to log in and deposit. Thanks to the Tipico app design, both are easy. Also, ensure your phone’s geolocation is active. That’s how the Tipico mobile app will check that you’re in Colorado. If you deactivate geolocation, you won’t be able to bet.
Promotions at Tipico Sportsbook Colorado
Alongside the welcome bonus, you may find additional Tipico Sportsbook promos. These regularly come and go, and Tipico may introduce promotions for big games or events. At the time of this review, there was one additional promotion:
- $10 deposit bonus: When you deposit $10 or more, you’ll receive a $10 bonus with a 1x wagering requirement.
Tipico Colorado loyalty program
Tipico’s loyalty program is invite-only, and therefore only open to VIPs who’ve received an invite from customer service. Invitees can receive special deals and perks. For the rest of us, however, there’s nothing.
Best features of the Tipico Sportsbook app
There’s a lot that we like about Tipico — the experience of the company is evident. Here are a few things we liked in particular:
- Live betting: Live betting is a great feature that not all sportsbooks do well. We were impressed with Tipico’s in-game betting options.
- Early cash-outs: Alongside the chance to bet while a game is going on, you can also cash out specific bets early. Doing so allows you to cut your losses or ensure at least some profit. One of the reasons we like this feature is because it makes your betting experience more dynamic.
What won’t I like about the Tipico Sportsbook app?
- Welcome bonus carries some risk: While the Tipico sign-up bonus advertises itself as “risk-free,” it’s not truly so. If you get bonus money after losing your bet, you then must wager that bonus money. You can’t just withdraw it.
- Withdrawal options: Currently there are only three withdrawal options, and we’d like to see more. For example, you can deposit with Apple Pay, but we’d also like to be able to withdraw using it.
Bet types available at Tipico Colorado sportsbook
Tipico has all the main types of bets that you’d expect to find at a sportsbook of its size. You can also bet on almost any major or minor sport in America, as well as plenty of leagues abroad. This means you can bet on the Denver Nuggets in the NBA, or Aston Villa in the EPL. Here are the main bets you’ll find:
- Moneyline: Moneyline bets are bets on the winner or the loser of a game. For example, you might place a moneyline bet on the Denver Broncos to beat the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Total: A total bet is a bet on the overall combined score of a game, rather than a bet on who will win. For example, in a Colorado Rockies–San Francisco Giants game, you could bet on over 9.5 total runs between the two teams.
- Spread: A spread bet is essentially a bet on the margin of victory. If the Denver Nuggets are playing the Utah Jazz, the point spread might be 4.5. If the Nuggets are at -4.5, then Denver needs to win by at least five points to cover the spread. The Jazz would then be +4.5, meaning Utah could win the game or lose by four points or fewer to cover the spread.
- Parlay: Combine several distinct bets into one. Parlay betting can sometimes involve multiple bets from the same game/event, or they can be from several different games.
Can I bet on the Colorado Rockies at Tipico?
When it comes to local teams, you can certainly bet on the Rockies, as well bet on the Colorado Avalanche, the Broncos, Nuggets, Colorado Rapids and the CU Buffs, CSU Rams, and Air Force Falcons at Tipico.
And when it comes to baseball, you can bet on all MLB teams and events at Tipico. However, one thing to note is that Colorado does not allow college prop bets, so you won’t find those options on Tipico in the state.
Payment options at Tipico online sportsbook
Banking at Tipico is simple. Go to your account page and select the wallet section. The deposit and withdrawal options are both there. Just follow the prompts for whichever method you choose.
- Automated clearing house/e-check
- Visa (debit)
- Mastercard (debit)
- Apple Pay
- Wire transfer
The minimum deposit is $10, and the maximum is $2,000. But, if you want to make a larger deposit, you can contact Tipico customer support and arrange for a larger wire transfer.
As is to be expected, the number of ways you can withdraw is much smaller than the number of deposit options. Currently, there are three ways for you to take your money out at Tipico.
The average processing time for all withdrawals is between one and three days. This applies to all accounts, all methods and all withdrawals without exception. After this, the withdrawal time at Tipico relies on what method you use. PayPal is almost instant.
How to contact Tipico customer support
Getting help from Tipico staff is easy. Go to the “get help” section at the bottom of any page, select the Colorado help hub, and choose either email or live chat.
Email is slower, though you can expect a response from Tipico within 24 hours of your message. The live chat is faster, and you’ll usually get help within a few minutes. During our testing, it took about five minutes to receive assistance, which we were happy with.
Also available at the Colorado help hub is an extensive library of FAQs, focused specifically on the details of the Colorado site. This is a useful feature that we appreciated. It helps navigate the Colorado state market.
Tipico and responsible gaming
While sports betting is normally a fun activity, it can sometimes become unhealthy. Like any vice, it can get out of hand and negatively impact our lives and the lives of those around us.
If you stay mindful of your betting habits, it can help you keep track of what you’re doing, and if it’s becoming unhealthy. But you can also set gambling limits or exclude yourself altogether.
To self-exclude at Tipico, go to your account, and go to the “limits and closure” page. Select the “close account” button and choose the amount of time for which you want to close your account. Once you’ve done so, you won’t be able to reactivate your account until that amount of time has passed.
Alternatively, you can set spending limits, time limits, and deposit limits. Each will give you more control of your gambling. To set limits, go to the same “limits and closure” page as before.
Can I bet at Tipico Sportsbook in person?
At the moment, Tipico doesn’t have a retail location for in-person betting in Colorado. This may change as Tipico grows and becomes more established, however.
Is Tipico the best sportsbook in Colorado?
When it comes to sports odds, Tipico is roughly in line with other Colorado sportsbooks. As far as its welcome bonus, Tipico fares better against some than others. For instance, it’s much better than the DraftKings Sportsbook bonus, which has a wagering requirement of 25x.
When it comes to sports, Tipico is again roughly on a par with industry leaders like Caesars Sports, FanDuel, and DraftKings. Tipico has a lot of sports and events to bet on.
Tipico Sportsbook Colorado FAQ
Why should I choose Tipico over an offshore sportsbook?
There are two reasons to choose Tipico over an offshore site. First, it’s unnecessary to use an offshore site when sports betting is legal in Colorado. Second, if you use an offshore site, you won’t have nearly as much protection — the law doesn’t extend overseas, so if something goes wrong, there’s nothing you can do about it.
How do I get a free bet at Tipico?
The welcome bonus at Tipico is a risk-free bet. To claim it, you need to sign up and make a qualifying deposit. Once you’ve done that, your first bet will be risk-free. If you lose the bet, you receive site credits equal to your original wager.
How do I bypass the Tipico app location?
You can’t bypass the location requirement to bet at Tipico in Colorado. Using a VPN or another IP-masking service won’t work. Also, the sportsbook may withhold any winnings if you’re caught.
How do I get paid if I win?
If you win, you’ll be able to withdraw your money in one of three ways: ACH/e-check, PayPal, or Play+. In our experience, PayPal is the easiest and fastest method.
Can I bet on college sports using the Tipico sports betting app?
Yes, you can. Additionally, Colorado allows you to bet on in-state college teams. However, it does not allow college prop bets, so keep that in mind.