Unibet Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code
DISCLAIMER: Unibet Sportsbook is not live in Colorado. This page is speculative based on the Unibet app in the states where it is available. This review will be updated if and when Unibet launches in Colorado.
Best online sportsbooks in Colorado in December
Unibet is one of the biggest global sports betting brands. With the recent legalization of online and retail sports betting in Colorado, Unibet is among a long list of betting sites available.
You’ll enjoy betting apps and an extensive list of promotions at Unibet. With odds on a huge range of sports and leagues from around the world, this brand is ideal for bettors determined to find value.
This page covers the Colorado Unibet sportsbook in depth. First below, you’ll find information on how to claim the best welcome bonus — along with information about the regular promotions. You’ll also find information on navigating the site/apps — including how to explore the huge list of betting markets available.
Welcome bonus at Unibet Sportsbook
As a new customer at Unibet, you can take advantage of a pair of offers that will give your account an early boost.
- A no-deposit offer of $40 in bonus: New customers simply have to register an account at Unibet to be awarded with four $10 bonus. Add any sports betting market to your bet slip, and your bonus will be available to use. The bonus stake is not included in any potential winnings.
- $500 bonus bet: The first bet you place after making a deposit at Unibet will be considered risk free. If that first bet wins, then the bonus won’t need to be activated, as you’ve gotten off to a winning start. However, if it loses, you’ll receive your stake back as a bonus (all amounts up to $500 will be refunded). To qualify for this bonus, that initial bonus bet must be placed at odds of -115 or above. Any wagers of $10 or more will qualify for this initial bonus.
UNIBET SPORTSBOOK PROMO CODE - 2023
|Unibet Colorado Promo Code||None needed|
|Welcome Bonus||Up to $500 in bonuses|
|Last Updated||December 2023|
Regular promotions at Unibet
In addition to these offers for new customers, there are several promotions in place for existing bettors, all on hand to give players a winning boost.
- Weekly Parlay Boost — Place your first parlay bet of the week with three, four or five selections, and any win you receive will be boosted. A three-leg parlay will receive a 10% boost, a four-leg parlay is boosted by 20%, while a five-leg parlay is boosted by 30%. All stakes up to $25 will be included in this promotion, and it could see your parlay boosted by as much as $5,000. Every selection in your bet slip must be at odds of -500 or greater for the bet to qualify.
- Player Odds Boost — Select the odds boost option on the left-hand side of the menu, click on “more wagers” and your player odds boost will now appear. These boosts are based around individual player performances, such as “Will Joe Flacco throw three or more touchdown passes for the Denver Broncos?”
- Profit Boost — Unibet offers a variety of profit boosts throughout the week and especially on Saturday and Sunday night football. Simply log in to your account and navigate to a boosted game in the sportsbook, then click on bonus offers and select profit boost.
Is sports betting at Unibet legal in Colorado?
Yes, sports betting is fully legal and regulated in Colorado. The referendum that took place on Nov. 5, 2019, approved “Proposition DD,” which enabled the state government to move forward with a licensing framework for sportsbooks. House Bill 1327 set out the tax rules for both retail and online sports betting prior to this.
Individuals must be 21 or older to be able to gamble in Colorado, and physically present within the state. Geolocation software, which is already built into the majority of mobile devices, will ensure that this is the case.
Residents of states other than Colorado will have the opportunity to bet at sportsbooks within the state but must be present in Colorado to make any wagers. The state will collect 10% of the net proceeds from sports betting to implement the state water plan and other public purposes.
Unibet in Colorado — Software and usability
The overall design of Unibet is a little different from other sportsbooks, which tend to follow a three-column display. At Unibet there is a lot more space, as there is simply a menu bar to the left-hand side of the screen, with the huge betting area taking up the rest of the screen.
That left menu bar is where you’ll navigate from event to event. At the top of the menu you’ll find the “Live Right Now” link, which takes you immediately to the in-play events. Below this are links to the most popular sports leagues, with the number of bets on offer displayed next to each league. A further menu below links to each individual sport (as opposed to the leagues), initially showing the most popular sports on offer, with the option of expanding this menu to show every sport featured.
The large main section of Unibet is where you’ll find the betting action. This is auto-populated with a combination of the most popular live action events and the biggest upcoming events. By default, the money line odds are shown for each market, and clicking on the “more wagers” option will bring up the additional markets offered (a number tells you how many additional markets there are).
When you click on the betting odds, the bet slip will appear at the bottom of the screen with your chosen selection. Make more than one selection, and parlay or round robin options will appear alongside the straight bets (these bet types are explained below).
At the bottom of this screen you’ll find a drop-down menu where you can change the odds format, with the choices being American, decimal and fractional.
Unibet apps and website
To download the Unibet apps, your first step is to visit its website via your mobile device. This will detect whether your device is an iPhone/iPad or Android phone. You’ll then be prompted to download the correct app.
Android users will need to download the Unibet CO betting app directly from the website. You might need to allow this download by clicking prompts. Apple devices will receive the app via the App Store.
Desktop users can bet using the Unibet website. This takes advantage of your bigger screen size.
Sports betting options at Unibet in Colorado
There’s a huge range of sports betting markets available at Unibet in Colorado, encompassing the best of domestic and international sports.
Football, basketball, baseball and hockey are focused on at Unibet. All of the regular season games in the NFL, the NBA, MLB and the NHL feature, as well as college football and basketball. On each of these games you’ll find straight bets, as well as a series of additional markets, ensuring players can bet exactly how they want. Futures wagers also feature, with Unibet customers able to wager on seasonlong divisional races, conference championships and overall winners of the biggest events such as the Super Bowl, the World Series and the College Football Playoff.
Soccer features widely at Unibet, with odds from all of the big European leagues, Major League Soccer and international competitions such as the Champions League and the World Cup.
Golf bettors will enjoy the extensive markets on events on the PGA Tour, European Tour and the four Major Championships, while tennis fans will be able to wager on the ATP Tour, the WA Tour and the four Grand Slam events.
Fans of motor sports will find betting markets available for both NASCAR and Formula One, while boxing and MMA supporters will be able to place wagers on the biggest bouts.
Other sports featured at Unibet in Colorado include cricket, cycling, rugby union, darts, Australian rules football and more.
Bet types available at Unibet in Colorado
All of the most popular bet types are available at Unibet in Colorado. Here is an explanation of each:
- Straight bets — These are single bets on a game, encompassing the point spread, the money line and totals betting. The point spread sees the underdogs have points/goals or runs added to their total to even up the betting; the money line is a straightforward bet on the winner of a contest, while totals betting sees you predict whether the total points in a game will be under or over a given amount.
- Parlays — These are wagers where you’ll make a number of selections (at least two), all of which have to win for the bet to pay out. The more selections you make, the higher the payout. These can be the most exciting bets, with potentially huge payouts. The “Parlay Boost” promotion at Unibet adds further excitement.
- Teasers — Teasers are a particular type of parlay where the lines are moved slightly in your favor (these are most popular on the point spread). While the odds will be slightly reduced, the chances of winning are increased. Not quite the same excitement as a parlay, but good if you like multi-leg wagers with more chance of going deep.
- Props — Prop bets are wagers within a game. For example, you could place a bet on a team to be winning at the end of the first quarter or period, or which team will score the first touchdown. Props also include player performance bets, some of which you’ll receive “Odds Boosts” for.
- Futures — Futures are long-term bets, usually over the course of a season. A good example would be a wager on the Denver Broncos to win the Super Bowl, and you’d be able to place that wager throughout the whole of the offseason, as well as throughout the regular season.
- Round robin — Round robins are combination bets featuring a series of parlays. For example, you could pick four selections that feature four three-pick parlays. If one of the four selections lets you down, you’ve still got a winning parlay, while if all four win, you still win big.
Deposit options at Unibet Sportsbook
Being a legal and registered site within Colorado, Unibet provides several easy ways to fund your account:
- Credit or debit card — Unibet will accept deposits using Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards. Enter your card details online, submit the amount you want to deposit, and the funds will hit your account immediately. Note that some card issuers can consider credit card deposits as cash advances.
- eCheck — Offered by Global Payments VIP Preferred, you can transfer directly from your bank account to your Unibet account in Colorado.
- PayPal — Make a deposit using your personal PayPal account, depositing direct from your PayPal balance. E-wallets can be a good option if you want to keep your bank and gambling accounts separated.
- PayNearMe — This is a good option if you want to make a cash deposit to your Unibet account. Select PayNearMe, and you’ll be given the details on how to make a cash deposit at a store such as 7-Eleven.
- Unibet Prepaid Plus+ Card — To sign up for a branded Unibet card, you’ll need to select this option in the cashier. This provides a quick and easy way to deposit and withdraw online and can also be used anywhere where Discover is accepted and at ATMs that accept PULSE and NYCE cards.
- Online bank transfer — You can make an immediate deposit using “Bill Pay.” This facility is available to members of Bank of America, BB&T, Chase, HSBC Bank USA, ING Direct, PNC, Regions, SunTrust, TD Bank, U.S. Bank, Capital One 360 or New York Community Bank.
Customer service options at Unibet
In a world where online companies can make finding contact details difficult, Unibet certainly bucks the trend. Hit the “question mark” on the site, and you’ll be immediately directed to the contact options, with a link to the FAQ, too. Here is how you can speak to the team at Unibet:
- Live Chat — Simply click on the “Support” bubble, and you’ll be chatting with a member of the customer service team immediately.
- Phone — Call Unibet’s toll-free number at any time of day and chat to a member of the team directly.
- Email — The final option is to send the team an email. As well as a “general inquiries” address, you’ll also find addresses for both “feedback” and “complaints.”
The help center is a handy addition, where you’ll find the answers to those FAQs. Divided into eight sections, this is a handy database that covers questions about all parts of the site.
Responsible gaming at Unibet in Colorado
Unibet is committed to responsible gaming in Colorado, as explained at the top of its dedicated page.
“We want all of our customers to enjoy real-money gambling as a planned and budgeted entertainment option — like an evening out for dinner, the theater, or a sporting event. But, as with many other things in life, it is possible to get too much of a good thing. Moderation is the key for all who gamble.”
Practical measures Unibet employs are links to problem gaming organizations and the ability for players to set limits. These limits can be based on the amount of time you spend at the site, the amount of money you deposit and the amount you spend. In extreme cases, self-exclusion and even account closure are options.
Unibet Sportsbook Colorado: How does it compare?
Unibet is a welcome addition to the sports betting market in Colorado. It is now making a statement in newly regulated states across the country, with a comprehensive range of markets and bet types available.
You’ll get a double boost of a no-deposit bonus (offering $40 in $10 bonus), as well as the $500 bonus bet offer. In addition, existing customers can enjoy a range of account-boosting promotions, especially for prop bettors and those who like a parlay.
Grab your no-deposit bets now over at www.unibet.com.