WynnBET Colorado Promo Code for $100 Bonus
Colorado is the third state, following Nevada and New Jersey, to open its doors to Wynn Resorts’ online sportsbook, WynnBET. However, the Centennial State was the first to debut the Scientific Games-backed app.
In this WynnBET review, you will learn everything there is to know about the sportsbook, including how to receive a $100 free bets as a WynnBET welcome bonus. We also walk you through downloading the sportsbook app, getting signed up with Wynn, depositing and withdrawing funds, and accessing various promotions.
So sit back, and you’ll soon be placing sports bets on the Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rockies or team of your choice.
Wynn Sportsbook Colorado welcome bonus: $100 in free bets
New Wynn Sportsbook users who deposit at least $10 and then make a qualifying $100 wager will receive a $100 WynnBET free bet. Here’s how the best WynnBET Sportsbook welcome bonus works:
- Start by opening a new WynnBET Sportsbook account.
- Click the opt-in button on the WynnBET Colorado promotions page.
- Make a deposit of at least $10.
- Place a bet of $100 or more with cash on a wager with odds of -120 or longer. Thus, -150 would not qualify, but -110 would, as would all “+” odds.
- Once the bet settles, WynnBET will give you a $100 free bet within 72 hours.
You have 10 days from the time you receive the free bet to use it before it expires. There are odds requirements for the free bet, it simply must have minimum odds of -150. And it can be a single or parlay wager, but not boosted odds.
Overall, this is a quality offer. Many welcome bonuses offer more money, but quite a few require placing a losing wager to qualify. At WynnBET, you receive the $100 free bet whether your opening wager wins, loses or even pushes.
WynnBET Colorado promo code December 2022
|Online Sportsbook||WynnBET Sportsbook Colorado|
|WynnBET Promo Code||Not needed|
|Welcome Bonus||Bet $100, get $100 in free bets|
|Terms||• Qualifying bet must be for at least $100
• Must have odds of -120 or longer
|Online Since||December 2020 in Colorado|
|Last Updated||December 2022|
WynnBET Sportsbook Colorado promotions
In the early going, Wynn’s online sportsbook does not have a whole lot to offer in terms of promotions. It has the welcome bonus discussed above, but after that, the offers are sparse.
The one big promotion it does have is the Spin Wheel. With the Spin Wheel, players can spend five chips to spin Wynn’s prize wheel, and if you land on a prize you win that prize. The prizes vary from odds boosts to insurance for parlay bets and special rewards like free stays at Wynn Resort properties. You earn chips by depositing money into your account and for every losing bet you place.
Wynn also offers various parlay and odds boosts, but unlike a lot of Colorado sportsbooks, it doesn’t have a promotions page showing all the current offers. Instead, as you scroll down, you will see different boosted odds and boosted parlays. While solid, these offers are not as easy to see and track as they are at other books.
Is Wynn sports betting legal in Colorado?
Yes, Wynn Sportsbook is registered and licensed in Colorado, making it 100% legal.
The sportsbook is partnered with Bronco Billy’s Casino and Hotel in Cripple Creek and obtained its sports betting license from the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission, which oversees gambling in the state.
In order to bet on sports in Colorado, you must be at least 21 years of age and you need to have geolocation software on your phone or tablet turned on to confirm that you are placing your bets from somewhere in Colorado.
How to create a WynnBET Sportsbook account in Colorado
Creating a new sportsbook account in the Centennial State is a fully remote process, if you wish, using the Wynn app. Once you have the app on your device of choice, follow the steps below to create your Wynn account.
- Open the app and click on the “register” button.
- Over the next several pages, you will need to enter a variety of account details: username, password, email address, full name, date of birth, phone number and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- On the final registration page, you need to enter your home address before clicking several boxes to verify your information and accept the terms and conditions.
- When that’s done, click “complete registration” and you are finished.
Registering should take only a couple of minutes, and you should be able to do it from anywhere with internet or wireless access. In fact, you don’t even need to be in Colorado when you create your account; you just need to be in the state when you want to place bets.
WynnBET sportsbook app – $100 sign-up bonus
The WynnBET Sportsbook app is your only way of betting with Wynn in Colorado, as it does not yet offer a retail sportsbook or website at which to place bets. Before we go over the app, let’s make sure you know how to get it on your phone or tablet.
How to download the WynnBET app in Colorado
The easiest way to get Wynn Sportsbook on your iOS or Android device is by the link from here to the Wynn site. Once there, you’ll be able to follow the prompts to download and install the app on your device.
It should take only a couple of minutes max, and then you’ll be ready to start betting with Wynn.
Navigating the Wynn sportsbook app
The app is very easy to use because unlike some of Wynn’s previous offerings, it is only a sportsbook app, not a combo sportsbook and online casino.
Placing bets is as easy as clicking on the bet you want to make then entering the amount you want to bet and clicking “place bet.” Another option that makes Wynn great is that instead of entering the amount you want to bet, you can put the amount you want to win, and your bet amount will be determined based on that.
To access your Wynn account, simply click on the logo in the upper left corner of the screen. From there, you can deposit or withdraw money, view your betting history, check your notifications, change your settings, contact Wynn support and more.
Overall, the app is a great choice for doing your mobile sports betting. It is easy to navigate and makes placing bets simple. Just remember to always have your geolocation turned on and be in Colorado, otherwise you won’t be able to place any bets.
Best features of the WynnBET Sportsbook app
If you’re considering signing up with Wynn in Colorado, here is a look at some of its best features.
- Welcome bonus: The current welcome bonus is one of the better ones we’ve seen in Colorado simply because you get a $100 free bet whether your opening $100 wager wins or loses.
- Simple app: Sometimes simple can be a bad thing, but not when it comes to sportsbook apps, in our opinion. All we’re looking for in a sports betting app is something that is easy to use and fast, and that’s exactly what this one is.
- Customer support: It is nice to know that if you encounter any problems when using the app that there are multiple options for getting help. Wynn lets you search for the answer yourself, send an email, have a live chat or make a call.
How could Wynn improve?
If you are wondering about some of the ways Wynn comes up a little bit short, we have the answer for you right here.
- More promos: We admit it’s a tough comparison, but as of right now Wynn is nowhere close to competing with FanDuel and DraftKings in the promotions department. We’d love to see more regular promotions and also a promotions and odds boost page to make it easier to know what currently is available.
- Better rewards program: Wynn offers chips for making a deposit and for when you lose a bet. But you can only use those chips to spin the wheel and cross your fingers that you land on something good. We wish players were rewarded for both winning and losing bets and it would be better if you could redeem your chips for something other than free wheel spins.
- Website: While the app is very solid, it still would be awesome if Wynn had a website where users could place bets and manage their accounts.
Types of bets available on Wynn Colorado sportsbook
Here are the various sports wagers you can make at WynnBET Colorado.
- Moneyline bets just require you to pick the team you think will win, no point spreads or anything else involved. The numbers indicate which team is favored (negative odds) and which team is the underdog (positive odds).
- For point spreads, your wager is taking into account an estimated margin of victory. For example, if the Broncos are favored by 4.5 against the Las Vegas Raiders, the Broncos need to win by five points or more for your bet to win. A bet on the Raiders would win if Las Vegas either won the game or lost by four points or fewer.
- Then we have totals bets, aka over/unders, which are bets on how many points both teams will combine to score. You bet on whether the final combined point total will be higher or lower than the number the sportsbook has set.
- Prop betting is a popular form of sports betting where you wager on events not directly tied to the final score. The most common type of prop bets have to do with how individuals will perform, so you could bet on whether Nikola Jokić will record a triple-double, for example.
- Parlays offer bettors the potential for some of the biggest returns, mainly because they are also some of the most difficult bets to get correct. Parlays combine two or more bets into one, and to win you need to get all your picks to hit.
- Teasers are a form of parlay involving multiple spread bets where you change the line for all the games by the same number of points.
- Round robins are another type of bet combining multiple selections, in this case three picks or more. The sportsbook groups your picks together so you can miss one and still not lose everything.
- Futures betting is for wagers you make on events further out than just the upcoming game. The most common types of futures bets are for teams to win championships or division titles or for players to win season-long awards.
- And then there’s live betting, which is any bets you place after games have started. Live betting includes moneylines, totals and spread bets, but can even be for what will happen during the next play or possession. As you might expect, the odds for live bets are set based on the score and what is going on at that time in the game.
Sports you can bet on at Wynn Colorado
You can use the Wynn Sportsbook app to bet on all the major professional and college leagues in the U.S. and abroad.
Have no fear, you can bet on all the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB action you desire. Of course, Wynn also has betting markets for NCAA football and basketball, but that’s nowhere near everything it has to offer. You can also bet on MLS games, UFC, PGA Tour, WNBA, NASCAR, and women’s and men’s tennis.
Wynn also has tons of betting markets for international soccer leagues like the English Premier League, Champions League and once every four years for the FIFA World Cup. And you’ll even find markets for some of the smaller sports, including table tennis, which has been surprisingly popular in the Centennial State.
Colorado sports team you can bet on
In Colorado, we have quite a few pro and college teams that you can bet on. Here’s a look at all of them.
- Denver Broncos: The Broncos are one of the NFL’s most iconic franchises, having won three Super Bowls out of the eight they’ve appeared in.
- Colorado Avalanche: The Avs have been one of the hottest tickets in town ever since arriving in Colorado in 1995 and winning the Stanley Cup their first season after relocating from Quebec. Colorado won a second title in 2001.
- Denver Nuggets: The Nuggets began play in 1967 as part of the ABA and were originally known as the Denver Rockets. They changed their name to the Nuggets in 1974 and joined the NBA in 1976.
- Colorado Rockies: The Rockies joined MLB in 1993 as an expansion team and reached the playoffs for the first time in 1995. The team appeared in the World Series in 2007, losing to the Boston Red Sox.
- Colorado Rapids: The Rapids’ first season in the MLS was back in 1996. Colorado won its lone MLS Cup title in 2010.
- College football and basketball: There are a handful of Division I football and basketball teams that call Colorado home. For football, the Colorado Buffaloes, Colorado State Rams and Air Force Falcons all play in the FBS, while the Northern Colorado Bears reside in the FCS. All four of those schools have basketball teams, as well, and the Denver Pioneers also have a Division I basketball program.
Colorado futures betting
For some, the idea of betting on games every day during the season can feel overwhelming. If that’s the case, futures betting might be perfect for you. You can wager the over/under on teams’ win totals before a season starts, as well as place bets on which teams you think will win the division or championship.
You could bet on the Avalanche to win the Stanley Cup or on the Nuggets to win the NBA Finals. You also could place a wager on the Rockies finally winning their first National League West title or on the Broncos to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.
You also will find futures markets for college sports. Meaning you can bet on the Buffs to win the NCAA men’s basketball national championship or on the Rams to win the Mountain West Conference title.
Wynn also has markets available for players to win season-long awards in the major sports. Maybe you want to bet on Jokić or Avs star Nathan MacKinnon their respective leagues’ MVP awards, for instance.
How to deposit and cash out on the WynnBET Sportsbook app
The Wynn Sportsbook has a few ways to deposit and withdraw money from your account, with more possibly on the way in the future. Let’s take a look at all the methods that currently are available, first for deposits:
- Online bank transfer
- Credit or debit card
- VIP Preferred, e-check
- Play+ prepaid card
And here are your options for making withdrawals:
- Online bank transfer
- VIP Preferred, e-check
- Play+ prepaid card
Please note that if you have not deposited funds using your Play+ card or VIP Preferred, you will not be able to withdraw any funds using those two methods.
How to contact WynnBET customer support
To contact Wynn’s customer service team, you can start by opening the app, logging in and then selecting “Support & FAQ” under your account.
From there you can look for an answer to your problem under Wynn’s FAQs. If that doesn’t work, you also have the option of sending a message, starting a live chat or calling the help desk at 201-383-2837. It’s been our experience that having a live chat worked extremely well and quickly.
Responsible gambling at WynnBET online sports betting
Wynn provides a lot of help and information regarding responsible gambling. On the app, you can set limits for how much money you can deposit during a day, week or month. And you can also restrict how much you can spend and how much time you can be on the app.
Wynn also lets players self-exclude for periods of time or even for good if you decide that is what you want to do.
And finally, Wynn also has information to help users determine if they have a gambling problem and where they can turn to get help.
Where is the Wynn retail sportsbook?
Currently Wynn does not have a retail sportsbook location in Colorado.
In order to obtain its sports betting license in the state, Wynn partnered with Bronco Billy’s Casino in Cripple Creek; however, the retail sportsbook there is operated by BetAmerica.
Is WynnBET the best sportsbook in Colorado?
WynnBET is not the best sportsbook in Colorado at this time.
Not only did Wynn Sportsbook launch almost eight months after some of the top online sportsbooks in the state like DraftKings, BetMGM, Caesars, and FanDuel, and it has yet to do enough to put it ahead of those operators or .
If the WynnBET sports betting app app is able to offer some of the best odds and best promotions in the Centennial State, then there’s no reason it can’t be considered among the best in the near future, though.
Wynn Sportsbook FAQ
You don’t need to enter a WynnBET promo code to receive the top WynnBET Sportsbook sign-up bonus. Simply open a new account, place a $100 bet (minimum odds -120), and once it settles, you’ll be credited with a $100 free bet. See the WynnBET terms and conditions above.
Yes, Wynn is licensed by the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission, which oversees sports betting in the state. If you have any concerns, you can contact the CLGCC by calling 303-205-1300 or emailing [email protected]
You must be 21 or older to legally bet on sports in Colorado. You also need to be physically in the state when placing bets, so you need to enable the geolocation software on your phone or tablet to make sports bets.
Yes, unlike other sportsbooks in the state, Wynn does not have either a retail sportsbook location or a website where you can go to manage your account and make bets. The app is free, and you can get it on your phone or tablet by following our links.
Yes. You can tell if a bet is eligible by seeing if there is a cash-out button with the bet.
Yes, you can bet on Buffs games as well as games for all the Colorado-based colleges and universities.
Both sportsbooks offer similar betting markets and sports that you can bet on. The biggest difference between the two is that DraftKings tends to offer more promotions that can help increase your bankroll.